Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2020 6:48 pm  #1

The AltHL - Group C Voting & Owner Application!

Welcome to the AltHL!

Coming in the fall of 2020, we are dropping the puck on a brand new fantasy hockey league.  We came to this site to explore the sports that we love and develop teams that have identities and traditions of their own.  In addition to all of the awesome material that we have on this site we are going to make a league together.   
From the ground up, as a community we are going to choose cities, vote on team names, logos, and uniforms.  Then once we have all of the identities of the franchises set, we will have the much anticipated AltHL Owner Draft.  The Owner Draft will be an event in which our owners get to select a franchise that they will control.   Once the owner is in control of their team they will get to develop their own arena, hire their coach, and draft their fantasy hockey roster.  It’ll be up to them to add to the tradition of their franchise. We will then play out the first AltHL fantasy hockey season!

The goal of this league is to create community and have fun. If you are interested in ultimately being a team owner, please let us know. If you just want to be an AltHL fan, please help us with your votes throughout the development process. We already have a solid group of owners ready to go and are looking for more!

The AltHL will have 16 original franchises, with 8 teams in each conference. Starting Sunday, we will begin the process of selecting our cities!

Last edited by Gritty (2/23/2020 6:51 pm)

1/24/2020 7:00 pm  #2

Re: The AltHL - Group C Voting & Owner Application!

I’ll be an owner.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

1/24/2020 8:27 pm  #3

I'm in.

I also created this subforum for all fantasy related posts and such.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

1/24/2020 9:35 pm  #4

I'm so down! I don't know a whole lot about hockey, but this sounds like a ton of fun!

1/25/2020 2:13 am  #5

I'm in!!

Only the written records of his travels survive.

1/25/2020 2:39 am  #6

Can't wait to get started!

1/25/2020 3:02 am  #7

I'm in! 

Mind you, I'm not much of an original logo designer, but anything else in setting up the team I can certainly do.

1/25/2020 1:23 pm  #8

I'm ready to rumble

1/25/2020 4:44 pm  #9

I’m down!

1/25/2020 7:14 pm  #10

How neat!  I'd be happy to join!  

Board footera