Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/27/2019 4:37 pm  #31

Re: The Suggestions Thread

In my opinion, you can use elements from other logos provided that you give credit to where you got it from, as well as creating at least half of the overall. Your two examples are fine, because you made key parts of the design. We don't want people half-assing their work here. These forums are for well-made threads, not rushed ones.

6/23/2019 12:56 am  #32

I have a suggestion.

I think that a "Like" button on posts, similar to what it used over on the CCSLC could be nice. I find it hard to leave comments on a lot of posts but want a way to show that I liked what they said or posted.

Overall I just think it could be a good way to be active in threads and let the posters know people are enjoying their posts.

6/24/2019 1:54 am  #33

Section30 wrote:

I have a suggestion.

I think that a "Like" button on posts, similar to what it used over on the CCSLC could be nice. I find it hard to leave comments on a lot of posts but want a way to show that I liked what they said or posted.

Overall I just think it could be a good way to be active in threads and let the posters know people are enjoying their posts.

Yeah I appreciated that feature on the other site but the main issue is the board software here. I'm not sure if this software has that option, Balu might know more, but they also require monthly subscriptions to access any non-basic features which is something that would require monetary involvement by the members here.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

8/03/2019 9:14 pm  #34

I know that this thread has somewhat been serving that purpose but could we have a separate thread for reporting technical issues?

8/04/2019 3:42 am  #35

CCLXXXVII wrote:

I know that this thread has somewhat been serving that purpose but could we have a separate thread for reporting technical issues?

Good idea, I've made a new thread for technical issues.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

9/22/2020 9:24 pm  #36

I am fully aware that this thread has remained dormant for over a year, but I had an interesting idea: could we create a Discord server?

9/23/2020 6:41 am  #37

I would be onboard for a Discord server.

Board footera