Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/22/2020 10:42 am  #421

Re: AltFL - Design Thread

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

I actually think if some yellow or orange was pumped into the Reapers logos, it may add some more pop and even make another nod to racing with the 3 most common racing flag colors (or a traffic light, whichever), but that’s me.

I agree..I just couldn't make it work well.  

5/22/2020 10:58 am  #422

All the picked logos look great! Congrats to the designers who all submitted them. (I wish i could do that)

5/22/2020 7:26 pm  #423

Hey Gritty is west due tomorrow?

5/22/2020 7:38 pm  #424

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

Yep technically the WEST is due tomorrow.  If you need some more time just let me know and I'll hold off.  We are actually a little light on WEST submissions so if anyone needs time let me know.

5/22/2020 7:41 pm  #425

Gritty wrote:

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

Yep technically the WEST is due tomorrow.  If you need some more time just let me know and I'll hold off.  We are actually a little light on WEST submissions so if anyone needs time let me know.

Well I should hopefully get at least one submission in for the West so you can count for at least one more

5/22/2020 9:11 pm  #426

Gritty wrote:

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

Which team has the fewest submissions?

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

5/22/2020 9:33 pm  #427

Well, Gritty, I would say probably wouldn't go well, but the Raptors basically use Sens colours so.... Yeah, I think it would've been fine if played right. If Toronto stays Canada's only team, we'll rally but once there's another Canadian team it might get dicey

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

5/22/2020 9:44 pm  #428

Right now the LA Sabercats, Portland Grizzlies, Arizona Scorpions, SD Destroyers.  Partly because some of the ideas that I have gotten from people to work on have been similar - which is good but doesn't give us as much of a chance for choices.

5/22/2020 9:59 pm  #429

Looking back, I like the logos a little better (it was 1:30 AM when I made that last comment), but overall I'm still a bit disappointed with the selection. I'm glad others like them, however, everyone has their own tastes. I'm going to be sitting out the West round, none of the names gave me enough inspiration to work on logos, but I'm going to try and get something done for the Central. Dr. Pepper, thank you for the comments. I always like receiving criticism on my work and improvement is always the goal. Excited to see the options for the West, hopefully there's a good variety for us to choose from.

5/23/2020 10:59 am  #430

Happy Memorial Day Weekend everybody! Hopefully you all can still get outside and enjoy time with family and friends.  Just wanted to let you know that I am slightly pushing the deadline back for WEST submissions to tonight.  I'll drop the poll this evening.  

Board footera