Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/24/2024 10:12 pm  #1021

Re: Torland Hockey League: THL 2.0

The Dragons look great. I love the look of a well done green and orange team, and this is a well done team.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

6/24/2024 10:25 pm  #1022

Love the Dragons! That set looks super sick, the green and orange will pop out on the ice. Might have a new second favorite team!

6/26/2024 10:12 am  #1023

Welcome to the league Dragons!

Love the green and orange color scheme and their jerseys are really sharp.

6/27/2024 9:48 pm  #1024

Now with the reveals of all 24 teams, we have a league look to see them all displayed together, division by division. I've so appreciated everyone's feedback on this journey!

Questions for the fans! Which team looks best? Which looks the worst? Which division looks best overall? Which looks the worst? (no wrong answers, at least to me...other fans may disagree with you)

Up next will be the official THL 2.0 graphics for the draft, free agency, etc as we continue to finish out the offseason.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

6/28/2024 8:59 am  #1025

I can't pick a favorite because they're all so good, but I'd say my top 5 designs (not in order) are the Serpents, Heralds, Whales, Swans, & Bears.

There are a lot less designs that I don't like so my bottom 3 (again, not in order) are the Neptunes, Herons, & Snappers.

The best looking division is hands down the Rankin. I genuinely think this division has no bad looks, and the variety of color schemes and great logos across the board puts it ahead of the Willard which is also a very good looking division.

The worst looking division has to be the Elam which only has two really good looking teams IMO (Chasonne & Waterdee).

6/29/2024 8:08 pm  #1026

Section30 wrote:

I can't pick a favorite because they're all so good, but I'd say my top 5 designs (not in order) are the Serpents, Heralds, Whales, Swans, & Bears.

There are a lot less designs that I don't like so my bottom 3 (again, not in order) are the Neptunes, Herons, & Snappers.

The best looking division is hands down the Rankin. I genuinely think this division has no bad looks, and the variety of color schemes and great logos across the board puts it ahead of the Willard which is also a very good looking division.

The worst looking division has to be the Elam which only has two really good looking teams IMO (Chasonne & Waterdee).

Great feedback, thank you! This is what I was looking for. I would love to hear from some more fans as well!

6/29/2024 8:12 pm  #1027

Please continue to add your thoughts on the new uniforms if you'd like, meanwhile, I will continue showing offseason graphics. Up next we have the special winter uniforms and matchup for Hockey on the Mount.

The Old Classic is renewed to kick off EliteVision's take on Hockey on the Mount. These two teams met in the winter game just last season but EV wanted to start things fresh with the original teams. Both teams have a mixture of old classic looks with some of their modern features to combine for new winter duds. As usual, the HotM will be held in Lobure, Lismane at the venerable Icebox Memorial Stadium.

6/29/2024 10:35 pm  #1028

Plenty of thoughts to get out for sure!  (Been a while since I've gotten to read through Torland's adventures!  I'm excited!).    I'll take some time to look, I don't suppose it'd be possible to get some kind of post with all the old uniforms of the teams that made major changes this offseason, would it?     Just for comparision's sake.

Last edited by Stickman (6/29/2024 10:36 pm)

6/29/2024 10:50 pm  #1029

My top 3 favourite sets per division

Willard
1. Portarra Whales
2. Quebel Crusaders
3. Sina Serpents

Hatch
1. Dosa City Snappers
2. Prestonburg Blazers
3. Alko Barbarians

Elam
1. Narva Neptunes
2. Waterdee Dragons
3. Chasonne Heralds

Rankin
1. Kavalos Electrics
2. Kurohara Killers
3. Aberieden Bucks

6/30/2024 1:57 pm  #1030

Stickman wrote:

Plenty of thoughts to get out for sure!  (Been a while since I've gotten to read through Torland's adventures!  I'm excited!).    I'll take some time to look, I don't suppose it'd be possible to get some kind of post with all the old uniforms of the teams that made major changes this offseason, would it?     Just for comparision's sake.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts! I don't have a big graphic but I've gone ahead and added links to each previous set under each team's uniform graphic that made significant changes. Hopefully that helps!

AJHFTW wrote:

My top 3 favourite sets per division

Willard
1. Portarra Whales
2. Quebel Crusaders
3. Sina Serpents

Hatch
1. Dosa City Snappers
2. Prestonburg Blazers
3. Alko Barbarians

Elam
1. Narva Neptunes
2. Waterdee Dragons
3. Chasonne Heralds

Rankin
1. Kavalos Electrics
2. Kurohara Killers
3. Aberieden Bucks

Excellent list, thank you!

Board footera