Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2021 8:45 am  #261

Re: The AltFL Season 2021

Knock, knock. Who's there? Week 4 Power Rankings.
Boston makes massive strides with a big score and a big win, while Portland falls out of the top three due to having an unimpressive score and bearly beating the much-maligned Scarecrows. The South has risen again (in a non-racist way), having five out of its six teams in the top 12.

10/05/2021 8:47 am  #262

Wow...even though we suffered our first loss of the season at the Steelheads' hands, we're still three spots above them in the Power Rankings...

10/05/2021 8:58 am  #263

Burmy87 wrote:

Wow...even though we suffered our first loss of the season at the Steelheads' hands, we're still three spots above them in the Power Rankings...

Well, we're both 3-1, but your one loss was a hard-fought game where you still put up a bunch of points, while my one loss was a stinker in which I let Minnesota off with the worst winning score of that week.

wait what am I saying these are jam's power rankings I'm supposed to be lambasting them. boooooo these power rankings suck and are unjustly biased against my team and for the bandits boooooooooooo

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

10/05/2021 11:41 am  #264

JamHeronArk wrote:

Boston makes massive strides with a big score and a big win, while Portland falls out of the top three due to having an unimpressive score and bearly beating the much-maligned Scarecrows. The South has risen again (in a non-racist way), having five out of its six teams in the top 12.

Back to reality for us.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

10/05/2021 12:24 pm  #265

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

boooooo these power rankings suck and are unjustly biased against my team and for the bandits boooooooooooo

Me seeing Miami at 7, a justifiable spot in my eyes, then seeing Dallas at 4. All jokes aside, I'm pleasantly surprised at Miami's success so far

10/05/2021 4:01 pm  #266

JamHeronArk wrote:

Jam's rankings are like watching Fox News and MSNBC at the same time. It makes you angry.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

10/05/2021 7:00 pm  #267

Coming off back to back wins, the Voyageurs are looking to keep it going as they return home to take on Utah. Minnesota will take to the gridiron in their classic home set of Claret-Claret-Blue.

10/06/2021 10:43 am  #268

It's Knockout update time! Guess what, everyone survived this week, as everyone picked the Los Angeles Sabercats to beat the Kentucky Stallions. You can view the spreadsheet here.

This week, we have a great slate of games, including a Prime Time matchup as the Kentucky Stallions welcome the San Diego Destroyers to Louisville! And, you know, the 4-0 Orlando Galactics heading to Boston to face the 4-0 Nightriders.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/06/2021 10:59 am  #269

After a tough defeat at the hands of the Orlando Galactics (on Star Wars Night nonetheless!), YOUR New York Emperors return home to face the defending South Division Champions, the Tennessee Copperheads. Following the concussion to starting QB, Teddy "Two-Gloves" Bridgewater, this will be the first start for Emperors first round pick Mac Jones

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

10/06/2021 11:30 am  #270

Thanks to a clutch last-minute performance from RB Austin Ekeler, the Chicago Cyclones narrowly escaped defeat by the hands of the Destroyers and take sole possession of the AltFL Central lead. Our lead may not stay for long, as we face our toughest opponent yet in the Seattle Steelheads to finish our West Coast Swing. WR Antonio Brown knows how to hype up a crowd, and the raucous atmosphere of North Shore Stadium should bring some difficulty to the much favored Steelheads.

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

Board footera