Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/01/2021 6:20 pm  #141

Re: The AltFL Season 2021

I swear I feel like I've always picked right behind the Galactics in most cases. Should be another exciting season nonetheless!

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

9/01/2021 7:13 pm  #142

QCS wrote:

Sigh, lotteries still aren't kind to me. Well ThisIsFine, your pick won't be worth much, but it's there.

It actually worked out really well for you. The pick you got rid of is at the end of the round and the first you can make is at the top. 

9/01/2021 7:48 pm  #143

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

Sigh, lotteries still aren't kind to me. Well ThisIsFine, your pick won't be worth much, but it's there.

It actually worked out really well for you. The pick you got rid of is at the end of the round and the first you can make is at the top. 

On the other hand, ANDY! got hosed with his luck. He gave up the #2 and will have his first selection at #47.

Last edited by JamHeronArk (9/01/2021 7:48 pm)

9/02/2021 5:34 pm  #144

Just your daily reminder that your keepers are due tonight! Tomorrow I will manually add players to teams to reflect offseason trades and the rookie draft. 

In preparation for the new season I want to officially welcome our new owners. A shake up in the AltFL West to be sure. See you all on Saturday!  

9/02/2021 5:36 pm  #145

Welcome again NoE and Bubba. And welcome IDM as well!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/02/2021 5:45 pm  #146

Welcome our three new owners! Looking forward to an exciting season once again!

9/02/2021 5:47 pm  #147

Gritty wrote:

Just your daily reminder that your keepers are due tonight! Tomorrow I will manually add players to teams to reflect offseason trades and the rookie draft. 

In preparation for the new season I want to officially welcome our new owners. A shake up in the AltFL West to be sure. See you all on Saturday!  

Welcome, noobs. Just remember, the Grizzlies run the west!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

9/02/2021 6:16 pm  #148

Technically the announcement has already been made but I couldn't not post a press release. Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes!

---------------------------------------

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

2 September 2021

Point Roberts, WA - State officials have obtained records of a conversation from a Point Roberts ham radio operator, who has wished to remain anonymous. The person on the other end of the line claimed to be well-known semi-philanthropist Igneus D. McQueen, who was calling from an undisclosed location using a callsign which could not be interpreted.

The transcript of their communications is shown below. For ease of reading, the operator has agreed to use an alias, and all mention of the operator's real name have been replaced with this alias.

##𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙴𝙳##

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘?

[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂]: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 [𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜]. 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜?

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙰𝚑, 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 [𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢]! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝙸𝚐𝚐𝚢 𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗. 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎.

[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂]: 𝚆𝚊𝚒𝚝, 𝚍𝚘 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙽𝚘, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 --

[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂]: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏*** 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗?

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝! 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔, 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 -- 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑? 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚚.

[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂]: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚚?

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚚!

[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂]: 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙺𝚒𝚛𝚔?

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙽𝚘, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚚𝚞𝚎! 𝙼𝚊𝚗, 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚚. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠?

[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂]: 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢.

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂]: 𝙹𝚎𝚜𝚞𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝, 𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝.

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝. 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝.

[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂]: 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜.

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍. 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚕.

[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂]: 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢? 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 "𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐" 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜?

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢, 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎, 𝙸 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚒𝚐, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 --

[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂]: 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍.

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙷𝚊𝚑𝚊! 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎!

[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂]: 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚙.

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠, [𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢], 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚖𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚘𝚛.

[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂]: 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜.

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗, 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚔𝚜! 𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 [𝙱𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜]!

[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂]: 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜!

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.

[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂]: 𝙰𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛. 𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗, 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚖𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢?

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚗, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 '𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎.

[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂]: 𝙷𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚊 -- 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍. 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜. 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎?

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜!

[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂]: 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚢, 𝚖𝚊𝚗.

##[𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂] 𝙳𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙴𝙳##

𝙼𝚌𝚀𝚄𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚙, 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎. 𝙾𝚑 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕.

---------------------------------------

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

3 September 2021

Point Roberts, WA - We've been informed that the anonymous ham radio operator mentioned in yesterday's press release has been subject to widespread harassment, including being called "stupid," "naïve," "gullible," and "dumb enough that you would think you could just switch your initials around without people figuring it out, you dumbass." Protecting this individual's identity is our number one priority, and we would ask that you please refrain from any and all name-calling, brow-beating, and deductive reasoning. Thank you.

Last edited by ItDoesntMatter (9/02/2021 6:17 pm)

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/02/2021 6:45 pm  #149

oh god, welcome IDM!

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

9/02/2021 8:24 pm  #150

Steelman wrote:

Gritty wrote:

Welcome, noobs. Just remember, the Grizzlies run the west!

The Los Angeles Sabercats think they'll have something to say about that this year... .

Oh yeah, greetings new owners!   

Board footera