Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2021 7:06 pm  #1

Torland Project

Hey y'all,

So I'm gonna do something unique that I've never done, but I'm opening up Torland to the creators of this community to help contribute to fleshing out the cities, history, and culture. I'm building a Wiki just for Torland and I thought it might be cool to get some user input on some of the granular details of these places to make them extra unique and bring fresh perspective. If you are interested in "adopting" a city or town or state and want to help provide ideas for details, facts, and historical background, I will give you the info and ideas I have so far and you can run with it. I will not guarantee everything you suggest will be used as this is still my project. I will not tolerate non-serious entries and ideas.

If you're not familiar with Torland, you can check out the Torland Hockey League (THL) and the COTA Super League.

Torland has become a vibrant place for me and I hope to flesh it out even more on every level.

Please DM me if you're interested in participating! I will be unveiling the full Wiki for the 1992 THL season in conjunction with several league developments.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

Board footera