Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2021 4:49 pm  #31

Re: AltHL Design 2021

An updated look at the league! 

5/18/2021 5:25 pm  #32

Saskatoon - I’m just gonna say what we’re all thinking:

Still, cool logo.

Ottawa - It was a tough choice, but considering that WWI is one of the most interesting wars in history (in my opinion), and the role Canada played in it as part of the Crown, I had to go with the soldier.

Edmonton - I voted for option A, but I just realized it looks like Quinnipiac’s logo, so maybe drillcat is the best way to go.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

5/18/2021 5:34 pm  #33

ThisIsFine wrote:

Still, cool logo.

Ottawa - It was a tough choice, but considering that WWI is one of the most interesting wars in history (in my opinion), and the role Canada played in it as part of the Crown, I had to go with the soldier.

Edmonton - I voted for option A, but I just realized it looks like Quinnipiac’s logo, so maybe drillcat is the best way to go.

I can’t unsee this now.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

5/18/2021 10:49 pm  #34

ThisIsFine wrote:

Still, cool logo.

This is why I voted option B. Still a good logo, but I think it would suit better for baseball or something, logo B was killer.

Also, the Edmonton vote was the hardest we’ve had out of any in all alt leagues honestly. Both were fantastic. I really love the drill cat though, the colors are really unique in our league.

5/21/2021 7:58 am  #35

Hey everybody,

Just an update on our submissions thus far.

Milwaukee - 4
Detroit - 4
Alaska - 2

YOu have until Sunday morning to get yours in! Let me know if you are going to bump up against the deadline. I'll hold it for you.

5/21/2021 2:54 pm  #36

Figured everyone could use this...the logos for the new AltHL teams. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12dSQG2ey2DzdATkz0LOA6MqeOn4y1u0G?usp=sharing

5/23/2021 8:41 pm  #37

Sorry for the delay. Wanted to give a few people a second to get their logos in. This week will be uniform design for our three canadian teams. You are to make a HOME, AWAY and ALTERNATE for each submission. You can choose whatever 2D uniform template that you'd like to use. Ask around if you would like to borrow someone's template. 

Here are the logos and blurbs for each of the submissions. Thank you to everyone for participating. 

https://forms.gle/UnpPYiHqg99oiw1SA

5/23/2021 11:23 pm  #38

Killer logos this time around.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

5/25/2021 1:54 pm  #39

Here are our finalists for Expansion USA! 

Sorry for the delay. This week is a busy week work wise for me. Enjoy the finals! 

And yes i know the Auroras have selection A and D and not B. 

The Poll
https://forms.gle/SjVA2Xq3RG7zfy2t6

5/25/2021 2:01 pm  #40

Wow, I really don't think we can go wrong here. Since Milwaukee has three, does that mean they tied?

Board footera