Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2021 7:24 pm  #471

Re: AltBA Design Thread

QCS wrote:

Alright, that's two more for me! I'm glad my designs are resonating with people. As a question, Gritty, since we're getting another week for LA, will we be able to alter our submissions?

No. All the submissions are in. I just didn't include one. The graphic is already to go. 

3/03/2021 7:27 pm  #472

Gritty wrote:

QCS wrote:

Alright, that's two more for me! I'm glad my designs are resonating with people. As a question, Gritty, since we're getting another week for LA, will we be able to alter our submissions?

No. All the submissions are in. I just didn't include one. The graphic is already to go. 

Ok, just curious.

3/03/2021 8:31 pm  #473

Interesting tidbit here, but judging by a quick glance, it appears that the Flyers are the first team to have the logo and uniforms made by the same person. 

Also, there haven't been any classic pinstriped teams yet, so maybe someone should rectify that (wink wink, nudge nudge). The Giants have a couple stripes, and while they're probably my favorite uniform trio so far, I'd argue their stripes are unique.

3/03/2021 8:46 pm  #474

Looking good! Hope we get to see LA soon.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

3/04/2021 10:21 am  #475

If I'm remembering correctly, I'm pretty sure it's not possible for anybody to get the threepeat of name, logo, uniform, which we had in the AltHL and I think the AltFL.

3/04/2021 3:21 pm  #476

QCS wrote:

If I'm remembering correctly, I'm pretty sure it's not possible for anybody to get the threepeat of name, logo, uniform, which we had in the AltHL and I think the AltFL.

It's an interesting question. I'll look through the records. 

3/04/2021 4:02 pm  #477

I know the Halifax Kingfishers was a three-peat for me, not sure how many others there were.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

3/06/2021 5:02 pm  #478

Can I double check what teams are included in Group C? I can't seem to find it listed anywhere.

3/06/2021 5:18 pm  #479

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

Can I double check what teams are included in Group C? I can't seem to find it listed anywhere.

San Jose, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Texas, Pittsburgh, and Kansas City.

3/07/2021 3:05 pm  #480

Time for the Group C Uniforms! 

Last edited by Gritty (3/07/2021 3:06 pm)

Board footera