Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/21/2021 3:26 pm  #21

Re: The Bizarro NHL

Do you mean the Kings instead of the Sabres?

Last edited by Kingsfan11 (2/21/2021 3:27 pm)

2/21/2021 3:44 pm  #22

Big fan of these last three, they look really good. Looking forward to the next six!

2/21/2021 4:44 pm  #23

Kingsfan11 wrote:

Do you mean the Kings instead of the Sabres?

You are absolutely right. I was just working on Buffalo today. Slipped out.

2/21/2021 5:25 pm  #24

I really like Detroit. I wish the logo tied the white in the color scheme better, or perhaps the striping tied in the yellow.

Brown and cream for Boston actually works. I'd prefer a less geometric horse but I think the look works overall.

I dig New York's look a lot. Nicely done.

I always loved the Maroons. I think you did this one justice. (the logo explanation is for Detroit though) Going with the gray as the accent is a nice touch.

I love that logo for Toronto. It'll always be weird to see them in green but it's a nice identity.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

2/22/2021 10:23 am  #25

I'm getting a soccer vibe from these, not that that's a bad thing. They're all so clean and well-designed.

2/22/2021 9:44 pm  #26

We begin the expansion era with the Philadelphia Raiders. 

2/23/2021 10:57 am  #27

Not bad one bit, just don’t know how Philly fans would react to a Pirate themed team since the Pittsburgh Pirates are rivals with the Phillies.

2/23/2021 3:55 pm  #28

Rugrat wrote:

Not bad one bit, just don’t know how Philly fans would react to a Pirate themed team since the Pittsburgh Pirates are rivals with the Phillies.

Luckily the Pirates are the Pittsburgh team in the Bizarro universe. Bizarro MLB will come eventually! 

2/23/2021 4:01 pm  #29

I actually really love this logo. I wouldn't have guessed a dark blue/purple and black color scheme would work for Philly but it does. My only two quibbles are the eye on the pirate (maybe a little less maniacal? It's growing on me though) and the eye patch is hard to see. Maybe an extra outline on the top to show that it's there.

Well done.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

2/23/2021 11:06 pm  #30

Steelman wrote:

I actually really love this logo. I wouldn't have guessed a dark blue/purple and black color scheme would work for Philly but it does. My only two quibbles are the eye on the pirate (maybe a little less maniacal? It's growing on me though) and the eye patch is hard to see. Maybe an extra outline on the top to show that it's there.

Well done.

Yeah I agree. I was thinking the same thing. And as for colors I was trying to go for something that we didn't have in the city. 

Board footera