Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2021 7:24 am  #1

Chose a Logo for Me Because I Can't Decide Which One Should I go for.

The following logos on this picture showcases two potential logos for my personal design logo. Note that I planned this one a year ago.

Logo 1 goes for a modern approach, which the initials of my name interlocking with each other.
Logo 2 combines the C and P into one shape, with the D made up of the two letters.

Which one should I go for?

(Formerly) Owner of the Quebec Owls of the AtlHL
Now Athletic Director of the Victoria International College Clarets

2/16/2021 3:41 pm  #2

Re: Chose a Logo for Me Because I Can't Decide Which One Should I go for.

Hey Macbeth,

I think both logos have merit. Can you clarify what your initials are?

I think is A is more classic if your initials are C-P.

I like the idea of B, but it reads CDP to my eye, thus my question about the order of your initials. My main issue with interlocking letter logos, which look awesome, is sometimes the order of hierarchy doesn't flow right.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

2/16/2021 8:50 pm  #3

Steelman wrote:

Hey Macbeth,

I think both logos have merit. Can you clarify what your initials are?

I think is A is more classic if your initials are C-P.

I like the idea of B, but it reads CDP to my eye, thus my question about the order of your initials. My main issue with interlocking letter logos, which look awesome, is sometimes the order of hierarchy doesn't flow right.

I can clarify this one, but I'm going to give you an insight into my actual name.

The C-P stands for my actual name: Charles Pius. If you are referring to Logo B, the 'D' here stands for my middle name Dexster (yes, Dexster with an extra s in the middle).

The whole reason why I made this post in the first place so I can send my jersey concepts to Icethetics, where they can't accept pseudonym names. I created the logo as a watermark for my concept, as well as my personal designer 'identity'.

(Formerly) Owner of the Quebec Owls of the AtlHL
Now Athletic Director of the Victoria International College Clarets

2/16/2021 10:00 pm  #4

That makes sense. In that case, I think I'm tending toward B since it reads properly and more unique than the usual interlocking mode.

Either one works, IMO.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

Board footera