Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2021 2:18 pm  #111

Re: The AltHL Season 2020

Well look at that, Dan O'Mac is a Terriers fan!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

1/14/2021 3:54 pm  #112

I have a legitimate question, I had 21 points between Nylander and Tavares from last night and it suddenly disappeared when I moved Bergeon and Eberle into the starting lineup for tonight's games. Did I miss something?

1/14/2021 4:00 pm  #113

Darknes wrote:

I have a legitimate question, I had 21 points between Nylander and Tavares from last night and it suddenly disappeared when I moved Bergeon and Eberle into the starting lineup for tonight's games. Did I miss something?

Did you somehow move them on the wrong day? Idk how that would ever be possible but... Fantrax.

1/14/2021 4:02 pm  #114

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Darknes wrote:

Did you somehow move them on the wrong day? Idk how that would ever be possible but... Fantrax.

Looking into it some more, all points from the Montreal-Toronto game simply vanished from all teams.

1/14/2021 4:04 pm  #115

Darknes wrote:

Darknes wrote:

Looking into it some more, all points from the Montreal-Toronto game simply vanished from all teams.

Yeah, I noticed that with mine as well. Either that or Shea Weber just got no points yesterday.

1/14/2021 4:04 pm  #116

Darknes wrote:

Darknes wrote:

The system wasn't built to handle that much Canada.

1/17/2021 10:15 pm  #117

Hey everyone. I'll look into all of the things you were talking about. I only saw these comments tonight. Here is the recap of the games from Week 1. 

1/17/2021 11:24 pm  #118

I think that the Canada points vaporization was a temporary issue. In other news, it feels good to start the year with a win! You're next, Quebec.

1/17/2021 11:44 pm  #119

Who knew Thomas Chabot would be one of my best players to start off the season? Fun first week though!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

1/18/2021 8:23 am  #120

Saros made the perfect team! While backing up Lehner...darn.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

Board footera