Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



9/04/2019 10:29 pm  #1


Soccer kit template

Does anyone have a nice soccer kit template, preferably in PSD they'd be willing to share with me? Let me know, thanks!


Admin of AHS. Creator of the Torland Hockey League.

https://i.imgur.com/JMCtOPj.png
https://i.imgur.com/MSFeapW.png
 

9/05/2019 8:17 pm  #2


Re: Soccer kit template

I wouldn't mind making one myself, if that would work for you, I've made some for a lot of people, dm me for more details if your curious

 

9/05/2019 9:14 pm  #3


Re: Soccer kit template

I could send you the one that I've pieced together.  It's only long sleeves right now, though.


https://i.imgur.com/E3OXcBX.png https://i.imgur.com/G736enY.png
https://i.imgur.com/Tv8WWtg.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/votrqY8.png
 

9/08/2019 5:08 pm  #4


Re: Soccer kit template

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

I wouldn't mind making one myself, if that would work for you, I've made some for a lot of people, dm me for more details if your curious

Goldengoose05 wrote:

I could send you the one that I've pieced together.  It's only long sleeves right now, though.

Do y'all work in Photoshop?


Admin of AHS. Creator of the Torland Hockey League.

https://i.imgur.com/JMCtOPj.png
https://i.imgur.com/MSFeapW.png
     Thread Starter
 

9/08/2019 6:47 pm  #5


Re: Soccer kit template

Steelman wrote:

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

I wouldn't mind making one myself, if that would work for you, I've made some for a lot of people, dm me for more details if your curious

Goldengoose05 wrote:

I could send you the one that I've pieced together.  It's only long sleeves right now, though.

Do y'all work in Photoshop?

Unfortunately I don't

 

9/08/2019 8:57 pm  #6


Re: Soccer kit template

I seriously would, but I prefer to work in vector so I don't have any, sorry.


https://i.imgur.com/Y7bpDXP.png
https://i.imgur.com/pUDwF1O.png
 

9/08/2019 9:16 pm  #7


Re: Soccer kit template

CCLXXXVII wrote:

I seriously would, but I prefer to work in vector so I don't have any, sorry.

If you have one in AI or EPS, I'll take it and convert it!


Admin of AHS. Creator of the Torland Hockey League.

https://i.imgur.com/JMCtOPj.png
https://i.imgur.com/MSFeapW.png
     Thread Starter
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum