Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2020 3:17 pm  #971

Re: AltHL Legacy

Burmy87 wrote:

This has been SO much fun...I was hoping to get a team which'd have a legacy of strong goalies, and that's exactly what I got here!

Ready for the IRL offseason and the Draft to both start and...wait a minute...was that our first announcement that the AltLB and AltBA could indeed be on the way?

Oh! It's happening! I think people have enjoyed these leagues enough.  I think we are waiting to see how the first AltFL and AltHL seasons turn out.  We will then learn and adjust and hopefully be ready to roll with those leagues.  Stay tuned!

8/28/2020 3:33 pm  #972

Now I know we discussed an AltBA and AltLB but what about an AltPL?

8/28/2020 3:39 pm  #973

Darknes wrote:

Funny thing you say that. I am actually doing an EPL Fantasy league this year with a few of my friends just to test it out for a potential AltPL.  We may just get there.

8/28/2020 3:47 pm  #974

Gritty wrote:

Darknes wrote:

Funny thing you say that. I am actually doing an EPL Fantasy league this year with a few of my friends just to test it out for a potential AltPL.  We may just get there.

The AltPL could be really interesting because it begs the question..do we keep it to North America or do we go global?

8/28/2020 4:01 pm  #975

Darknes wrote:

Gritty wrote:

Darknes wrote:

The AltPL could be really interesting because it begs the question..do we keep it to North America or do we go global?

That's what I'm thinking. 

8/28/2020 4:17 pm  #976

I just want to thank Gritty for organizing all of this, all of this has just flown by and it was really enjoyable

Can't wait for the actual fantasy sports aspect of it!

I'm also really excited for further expanding the AltSports universe, AltPL sounds especially intriguing

8/28/2020 4:17 pm  #977

Gritty wrote:

Darknes wrote:

Gritty wrote:

I know CCSLC has a fantasy league based on EPL that's global, I'd be totally down to go global with the AltPL. 

8/28/2020 7:09 pm  #978

QCS wrote:

Gritty wrote:

Darknes wrote:

I know CCSLC has a fantasy league based on EPL that's global, I'd be totally down to go global with the AltPL. 

How does that work in terms of pro/rel?

Edit: Wait nvm, the only thing that would have to be different would be the Legacy Series.

Last edited by sportsfan7 (8/28/2020 7:10 pm)

8/28/2020 11:00 pm  #979

It has been an absolutely crazy summer but I always looked forward to the new Legacy posts each week. I'm kinda sad it's over! Fantastic job, Gritty.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

8/28/2020 11:20 pm  #980

For all what is worth, to fully enjoy the series, you have to embrace the suckiness your team has suffered. Championships don't come to you every time.

I'm hoping to start a new series with a different team. I'm going to give anyone who is capable of taking the reins of the Owls.

(Formerly) Owner of the Quebec Owls of the AtlHL
Now Athletic Director of the Victoria International College Clarets

Board footera