Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/06/2020 9:48 am  #151

Re: The American Premier League

The winner will meet Big Apple United in the finals.  Big Apple won after Minneapolis' tying goal was nullified because of a controversial offside call.

8/11/2020 5:41 pm  #152

APL is BACK Tournament Finals Tonight

Ironically the teams that feature fruit in their logos made the finals.  Neither team was a expected to be here. Atlanta Arsenal also has the privilege of playing in the first and last game of the tournament.  

After the tournament is completed. We will get back on track with the APL Expansion of Buffalo and Albuquerque.  I will then finish preparing the British Isles Elite League to get ready for the season kick off in September.  

8/13/2020 11:49 am  #153

MLS Expansion to come...St Louis City SC

8/13/2020 11:56 am  #154

St Louis City SC is gorgeous. I'd say there's room for the "Est. 202X" on there somewhere, as it seems that's the thing to do with new teams.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

8/13/2020 12:03 pm  #155

Dan O'Mac wrote:

St Louis City SC is gorgeous. I'd say there's room for the "Est. 202X" on there somewhere, as it seems that's the thing to do with new teams.

I agree it might be my favorite of the new ones. I like the colors a lot (the shades they used). They are all sharp though. 

8/13/2020 12:11 pm  #156

The name isn't bad but that crest is pretty unappealing. The colors are ok but the sideways text, random SC floating out there, the almost too abstract river-arch line work, the way I feel like it doesn't fill the shape of the crest we'll enough. It's probably down there with Chicago, Nashville, and New England in comparison to the rest of the league. There was so much potential here too.

10/05/2020 8:57 pm  #157

Breaking news!
Sevsdast in a surprising move has officially purchased King’s Cross FC because he not only loved the identity and is a huge Harry Potter fan, but he hopes to bring winning for many more years. He will attempt to win the European Championship this year and he promises to all of the fans of this fantastic club that they will have a stable and successful franchise for years to come. He has also purchased Jokers FC to be the Practice squad team for the Organization of King’s Cross FC.

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

10/06/2020 8:36 am  #158

Sevsdast wrote:

Breaking news!
Sevsdast in a surprising move has officially purchased King’s Cross FC because he not only loved the identity and is a huge Harry Potter fan, but he hopes to bring winning for many more years. He will attempt to win the European Championship this year and he promises to all of the fans of this fantastic club that they will have a stable and successful franchise for years to come. He has also purchased Jokers FC to be the Practice squad team for the Organization of King’s Cross FC.

Uh... what?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

Board footera