Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/28/2020 8:02 pm  #1

Suspension/Ban Announcement: Rugrat

Member has been suspended 1 month for multiple offences of attacking other members, ignoring multiple warnings from the moderating team and other members, several instances of threadjacking, and for disturbing the overall peace of the forum.

6/28/2020 8:55 pm  #2

Re: Suspension/Ban Announcement: Rugrat

What do we do with his draft pick?

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

6/28/2020 8:58 pm  #3

ThisIsFine wrote:

Simple, he gets last pick.

In seriousness, good work by the mods here. Let him take a month off, and sort himself out, and hopefully he comes back with a bit clearer head. You guys don’t get enough credit. Mad respects to all 5 of you.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

6/28/2020 9:09 pm  #4

Yeah, this was handled really well. It's a shame that something like this has come up twice recently, but hopefully both users that were suspended get their acts together when they return. Props to the mod/admin team for not putting up with any crap and acting professionally.

6/28/2020 9:29 pm  #5

Thank you to our fantastic mod/admin team! 

It's only so often I can take being called "Dr. Phil" whenever I correct someone (it got to the point where I was seriously considering requesting a username change).

6/28/2020 9:47 pm  #6

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

Simple, he gets last pick.

Yes, I can confirm this. His slot will be moved to last. Gritty will make an official post/verdict on how he plans to proceed with it in the AltFL thread. If anyone has AltFL draft questions be sure to message Gritty directly. Thanks!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

6/28/2020 9:54 pm  #7

Burmy87 wrote:

Thank you to our fantastic mod/admin team! 

It's only so often I can take being called "Dr. Phil" whenever I correct someone (it got to the point where I was seriously considering requesting a username change).

You should! A prosecutor and a doctor in one forum? Yes...

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

6/29/2020 5:03 am  #8

I miss all the drama....

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

Board footera