Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/19/2020 3:10 pm  #231

Re: AltHL - Owner Draft and Beyond

Outdoor Events

Here are the polls.  The rating scale is 1-5.  This poll is a QUICK one.  I will close the poll by this time tomorrow.  Once I announce the names of the events tomorrow we will open things up to official bids for the events.

Event #1 - The Winter Classic (traditional game)
https://forms.gle/5BsCA68YemUAEmxG7

Event #2 - The Stadium Series (modern game)
https://forms.gle/Azi1HmyPKbNGBRoY6

Event #3 - The Global Series (international game)
https://forms.gle/UAGx6sx8FsnrELkp6

4/19/2020 4:35 pm  #232

THUNDER BAY OSPREY

I am finally happy with the look of the logo, but I am having issues with colour scheme, the only thing is I feel like a yellow or blue should be apart of the logo because of the electric element on the Osprey. This has taken me some time, being a bit busy and this being my first modern style logo. This is what I've messed around with so far, but I am open to suggestions.

4/19/2020 4:50 pm  #233

Wallflower wrote:

THUNDER BAY OSPREY

I am finally happy with the look of the logo, but I am having issues with colour scheme, the only thing is I feel like a yellow or blue should be apart of the logo because of the electric element on the Osprey. This has taken me some time, being a bit busy and this being my first modern style logo. This is what I've messed around with so far, but I am open to suggestions.

I like the first one, but change the bolt to yellow. 

4/19/2020 4:57 pm  #234

Wallflower wrote:

THUNDER BAY OSPREY

The Navy and Gold one in the bottom right is probably my favorite

4/19/2020 5:02 pm  #235

They're all pretty sweet.  I like the bottom right one as well. But I also like the color scheme of bottom left. The second one is also cool cause it reflects the Arrows colors.

4/19/2020 5:50 pm  #236

I think that the bottom right but with the powder blue from the top right for the highlights on the navy would be awesome (kinda like the now old Chargers colors)

4/19/2020 6:10 pm  #237

The Oakland Power, AAA affiliate of the AltHL's San Francisco Dragons, have unveiled their logos, color scheme and dark jersey. 

The Power will wear black, red and green (the pan-African flag color scheme) to honor Oakland's Black community with a fist in the team crest to honor the city's key role in the Civil Rights movement, and an eagle at the top to honor the Mexican and Filipino population in the Bay Area.

The Power's home jerseys will be black with a red yoke, green collar and red, black and green striping on the bottom and the shoulders.  Their helmet and socks will be black and our pants will be green.

"We anticipate this look being popular not just in Oakland nor among the Dragons fanbase, but to be a worldwide sensation," Dragons and Power owner Michael Burmy said.  "A sizeable portion of the proceeds from jersey sales will be donated to Impact Justice, an organization devoted to massive criminal justice reform in the United States by reducing the number of those incarcerated, improving conditions and outcomes for those currently incarcerated and providing opportunities for formerly incarcerated people to rejoin communities."

(Special thanks to QCS for his FANTASTIC logo designs...away and alternate jerseys to be added, with this post to be updated fro them)

4/19/2020 6:22 pm  #238

I like the red and green on the jersey, might be fun to play with an alternate with one side green the other red or something crazy.

Also update on the colours:
Seems like Gold and double Blue is the common choice, I am now toying with colouring the beak, (I just don't want it to come off as an eagle.) But I went with Charger colours with the old navy and the powder blue.

4/19/2020 7:13 pm  #239

Bottom left, but i also liked the grey maroon and blue one as well (bottom row, right center)

4/19/2020 7:27 pm  #240

Wallflower wrote:

I like the red and green on the jersey, might be fun to play with an alternate with one side green the other red or something crazy.

Also update on the colours:
Seems like Gold and double Blue is the common choice, I am now toying with colouring the beak, (I just don't want it to come off as an eagle.) But I went with Charger colours with the old navy and the powder blue.

All are awesome but i think the gold beak pops really well.

Board footera