Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/25/2019 10:01 pm  #1

Steelman's Sig Shop

Hey y'all, welcome to Steelman's Sig Shop! I've always enjoyed making sigs, in fact that's what got me into graphic design originally waaay back in junior high. They're still one of my favorite things to make. I'm offering to make custom signature graphics for this community. They can be of whatever you like. Since this is a sports forum I would prefer to keep it to sports related themes but let me know if you have something else in mind and I'll consider it. I have tons of sigs I've made over the years but just a couple recent ones as example. See form below to submit for a sig.

Couple of Examples:

Signature Form:

General Dimensions Preferred: (Please specify)
Subject(s) of Design: (Please specify; i.e. favorite team(s), player(s), or other)
[If a specific image is in mind, please find or post the highest quality version of it you can or PM me]
General Style/Design: (Please specify any thoughts on how you want it to look, otherwise I will design what I feel like)
Username Included: (Yes/No)
Other Text or Information Included: (Please specify)
Miscellaneous Ideas: (Please specify)

Notes: For time's sake, I will provide up to 1-2 revisions if the result isn't what you're looking for. I will NOT create anything I feel is vulgar or inappropriate. I do not guarantee your signature will be finished. I will do my best to get to all requests.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

5/26/2019 4:33 pm  #2

Re: Steelman's Sig Shop

General Dimensions: same size as the sample Waterdee Ducks
Subject: I would like half of the sig to be featured to the Pittsburgh Steelers and the other half Minnesota Timberwolves.
General Design: as long as you include the logo for both teams, I don’t care; let your imagination run wild
Username: no, unless you can figure out a good way to incorporate it.
Other Text/Miscellaneous: nothing I can think of, but again if you think of something to add feel free

Thanks for doing this, by the way!

5/27/2019 2:16 pm  #3

~Bear wrote:

General Dimensions: same size as the sample Waterdee Ducks
Subject: I would like half of the sig to be featured to the Pittsburgh Steelers and the other half Minnesota Timberwolves.
General Design: as long as you include the logo for both teams, I don’t care; let your imagination run wild
Username: no, unless you can figure out a good way to incorporate it.
Other Text/Miscellaneous: nothing I can think of, but again if you think of something to add feel free

Thanks for doing this, by the way!

Here we go. Hope you like it! Let me know if you desire any changes.

5/27/2019 2:18 pm  #4

Looks great! Thanks! 

5/27/2019 2:33 pm  #5

General Dimensions Preferred: same as Waterdee
Subject(s) of Design: Slovenia, Canada (separate)
General Style/Design: For each, the country's hockey logo on the left, and the country's name taking up the rest of the space. Slovenia's background a horizontal bicolor (Blue-green) with a zigzag pattern dividing the two colours. Country name in white. Canada's background a vertical triband (red-white-red). Country name in white (probably gonna have to be outlined)
Username Included: Small, in one of the corners, doesn't matter which.

Thanks for doing this, I appreciate it!

5/27/2019 5:33 pm  #6

Subject(s) of Design: a fictional baseball team I created, the Grand Forks Grainwreck
General Style/Design: Something with the below logos, otherwise I trust your taste and judgement
Username Included: Maybe put a small JHA in a corner?

You provide a valuable service for free. Good on you.

5/28/2019 7:46 pm  #7

NoE38 and JamHeronArk, I'll get to work on these this week!

5/28/2019 8:30 pm  #8

General Dimensions Preffered:  Same as Waterdee
Subject of Design:  Half Philadelphia Eagles, half Atlanta Braves
General Style:  I trust your design choices.  Have Fun!
User Name: No thanks!
Other texts/Mis.: Nope, unless you have any ideas you want to play around with!

Thanks!

5/30/2019 1:44 am  #9

NoE38 wrote:

Subject(s) of Design: Slovenia, Canada (separate)
General Style/Design: For each, the country's hockey logo on the left, and the country's name taking up the rest of the space. Slovenia's background a horizontal bicolor (Blue-green) with a zigzag pattern dividing the two colours. Country name in white. Canada's background a vertical triband (red-white-red). Country name in white (probably gonna have to be outlined)
Username Included: Small, in one of the corners, doesn't matter which.

Thanks for doing this, I appreciate it!

I'm not sure if I misunderstood you, but I created two separate sigs, slightly smaller sized so you can place them next to each other or stack them. The zig-zag pattern was a bit problematic at that scale so I left it out. Hopefully these are close to what you're looking for. Let me know.

Last edited by Steelman (5/30/2019 1:45 am)

5/30/2019 6:08 am  #10

Yeah, that's what I was going for. Would you just be able to put and outline around the Slovenia wordmark? Other than that, these are exactly what I meant.

Board footera