Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2020 7:49 pm  #61

Re: The Logos and Uniforms Thread! East Jersey Poll Open!

Yeah I think we could do that. If people have any suggestions we could send them back to the artist and see what they say.  I agree, I think all of these races are going to be pretty tight.

3/24/2020 10:40 am  #62

Just an update for this week...

Eastern Conference Voting will end Wednesday Night. The jerseys will be unveiled on Thursday! 
Central Conference Submissions has been extended until Thursday Night (to make sure that each conference has the same amount of time).
Western Conference Submissions deadline will be Sunday Night.  

If you have any questions let me know.  With that said, each of the races are VERY close.  

3/26/2020 9:39 am  #63

The Eastern Conference sweaters will be unveiled today.  Before then, get your Central Conference submissions in before we launch the poll tomorrow morning.  

3/26/2020 4:55 pm  #64

AltHL Fans! 

For the first time in league history you all are going to get an opportunity to see 6 of our franchises' uniforms.  In the coming weeks these crests and sweaters will come to mean more than just a name.  The team will receive a true identity from their owner.  They will have an arena, a coach, players, rivalries, traditions and perhaps even a mascot.  

The presentation of the uniforms comes with a few notes.  The first is that as a treat I have morphed the winning template into a 3D design.  I hope you enjoy them.  From the time that the polls closed until now was a quick turnaround and making 15 uniforms took some time.  So I am sure there will be a few hiccups in my transfer.  Do not feel the need to point them out to me, I already have a list and will get started on them soon.  For example the striping not currently wrapping all the way around the bottom of the sweater. We will also add numbers once we have rosters!  All of the winning uniform templates 2D and 3D will be put into a folder for the utilization of everyone here.  Steelman was the big winner with 4 out of 6 winners.  Gritty took one and so did Section30.  The races for these uniforms were extremely close.  With that said, if you are interested you still have 12 more chances to get a uniform into the AltHL pantheon.  And if not, don't fret we will have the AltHL: Farm League headed your way soon! Okay enough talking...presenting the Eastern Conference Sweaters!

The Boston Rovers - the ever-popular Rovers were won by Steelman in a very close race.  I am still working on the shoulder striping.

The Montreal Chevaliers - created by Steelman 

The New York Gargoyles - created by Gritty

The Halifax Kingfishers - created by Steelman - this means that Steelman named the team, designed the logo and sweater.  

The Philadelphia Founders - created by Steelman 

The Quebec Owls - created by Section30.  This means that he named the team and designed their uniform.  

3/26/2020 5:47 pm  #65

Already loving the designs! Kingfishers are probably the most interesting and unique but like they are all so good!

3/26/2020 6:06 pm  #66

Nice!  The 3D Jerseys are an awesome sight to behold!  Incredible work by everyone involved so far!  I seriously cannot wait for the Central and Western conferences to be revealed!  

3/26/2020 6:14 pm  #67

Well if the first set of jerseys tell us anything it't that we're gonna have a good looking league. 

My personal favorite out of the east would probably be Halifax, Philly, or Quebec but they all look good in their own way.

3/26/2020 6:22 pm  #68

When do the central jersey polls go up?

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

3/26/2020 6:26 pm  #69

That is super cool to see all these designs in 3D! It makes them feel more like they exist in real life, like we need to open that AltHL merch store ASAP. haha. Despite me designing them, some of these look much better in a 3D format which is nice to see how they might translate in real life. It's also weird because I don't remember making some of these design choices but they're super noticeable in 3D. Can't wait for the next batch!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

3/26/2020 6:43 pm  #70

ThisIsFine wrote:

When do the central jersey polls go up?

Putting them all together right now. We just got an influx of designs for the Central Conference. The poll will launch tomorrow morning.  That means you have until tonight to throw one together.  We have multiple entries for every team.  The two that have the fewest are Denver and Chicago (if you are interested in better odds).  

I agree with everyone.  I like the uniqueness of each look in the conference.  I will say this of the Central returns so far...it's going to be another good conference.

Board footera