Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2024 11:54 am  #11

Re: The AltHL Season 2024

The trade block for the Arrows:

For Sure:
D Aaron Ekblad - 13
C,W Ivan Barbashev - 4
W Kevin Fiala - 5

I will listen to offers:
W Kyle Connor - 16
W Alex DeBrincat - 8

I am looking for a Goalie or draft picks

9/25/2024 1:58 pm  #12

Trade announcement:

Boston receives: D Hampus Lindholm
Chicago receives: W Vladimir Tarasenko

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/25/2024 3:38 pm  #13

Trade announcement:

Chicago receives: D Marcus Petterson
Portland receives: G Philipp Grubauer 

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/25/2024 5:02 pm  #14

Draft has been finalized, it will be Monday, September 30th at 8:00pm Eastern Time (5:00pm Pacific)

9/25/2024 10:09 pm  #15

We have a trade  Montreal Receives: POR 2nd Round PickPortland Receives: Morgan Rielly 

10/02/2024 12:58 pm  #16

The keepers are done. The draft is completed. Many questions have been asked about the minor league affiliate teams' players. If you have any questions about the minor league players and how that works, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. Now, we're ready for hockey to start, as we head to Charlotte to face the Racers. The 48ers have added some scorers this off-season, seeing the additions of Artemi Panarin and Jesper Bratt to the existing players including Steven Stamkos, Mark Scheifele, and Nico Hischier. And we return the bulk of our very strong defense, spearheaded by star player Moritz Seider, who is our featured player to start the season. #ThePeoplesTeam

10/03/2024 9:19 pm  #17

Let's do that hockey! The Edmonton Wildcats are back, with a rebuilt roster, a refre5hed brand, and a clean slate as we look to finally break into the playoffs. Several of our players are brand new to the team, but most of the roster remembers coming up just short at the end of last season and will be looking to move past that. Our first test comes at home against the Halifax Kingfishers, who will also be hungry to improve on their first-round exit last year. Leading the team out of the tunnel will be C Joel Eriksson Ek, who scored 29 goals and 31 assists to go with 132 hits over the course of last season. #WhatTeam #ClawsUp

10/04/2024 9:13 pm  #18

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

10/07/2024 3:29 pm  #19

Can we revote on the minor league franchises before we get too far into the season? I have not heard anything positive about it from a single owner and I don't think most of us had a complete understanding of the system when we voted on it. If someone couldn't participate in the draft, it severely hurt their chances of maintaining or elevating their compete level. I don't see how any of this aids the bottom. If anything, it creates a further divide between the the top and bottom, prolonging the life cycle of rebuild to success.

I think the idea could even work if we tweaked it so that it wasn't a free for all. I believe most owners had a rookie draft, like AltFL, in mind when voting took place.

Last edited by Thehealthiestscratch (10/07/2024 4:11 pm)

10/07/2024 8:04 pm  #20

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Can we revote on the minor league franchises before we get too far into the season? I have not heard anything positive about it from a single owner and I don't think most of us had a complete understanding of the system when we voted on it. If someone couldn't participate in the draft, it severely hurt their chances of maintaining or elevating their compete level. I don't see how any of this aids the bottom. If anything, it creates a further divide between the the top and bottom, prolonging the life cycle of rebuild to success.

I think the idea could even work if we tweaked it so that it wasn't a free for all. I believe most owners had a rookie draft, like AltFL, in mind when voting took place.

I will second this motion

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

Board footera