Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/12/2024 10:45 am  #1

National TrampBall League

*Side note before we start. Screw the MLHH lol. Not quite sure how the physics of that would work. Also, there is an actual game kinda like this called SlamBall, but this will start before that league.
=16.25pxOne gloomy day in 1989, an employee of the Atlanta Hawks had an idea. Basketball on trampolines. He got a meeting with Ted Turner to pitch his idea and he loved it. And so, the NTL was born.

7/12/2024 10:55 am  #2

Re: National TrampBall League

DonutsABC123 wrote:

*Side note before we start. Screw the MLHH lol. Not quite sure how the physics of that would work. Also, there is an actual game kinda like this called SlamBall, but this will start before that league.
=16.25pxOne gloomy day in 1989, an employee of the Atlanta Hawks had an idea. Basketball on trampolines. He got a meeting with Ted Turner to pitch his idea and he loved it. And so, the NTL was born.

Love the concept...not crazy about the name.  Too easy to make jokes about "It used to be called JumpBall until your mom started playing."

7/13/2024 2:15 pm  #3

I think I agree with Burmy on this. Perhaps something more simple, like "SkyBall" or something could work. 

I look forward to seeing how you can develop this concept.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

7/14/2024 12:01 pm  #4

AstroBall would be another option or just keep it as Slamball

8/01/2024 10:26 am  #5

I like AstroBall. Is there anyway I can change the title of this?

Board footera