Offline

With the 32nd pick in the 2024 AltFL Rookie Draft, the San Diego Destroyers are proud to select MarShawn Lloyd, running back from SoCo.



Offline

With the 33rd pick in the ALTFL Rookie Draft, the Tennessee Copperheads select Jaylen Wright, Running Back, Tennessee

Offline
The Phantoms select Edgerrin Cooper, LB
Offline






Offline

With the 36th pick in the 2024 AltFL Rookie Draft, the Chicago Cyclones select ROMAN WILSON, WR, Michigan/Yellowstone
Last edited by DireBear (7/15/2024 12:32 pm)
Offline

Everybody! I am so sorry for messing with the draft. I totally missed Dallas Turner going to Minnesota and was shocked how few defensive players had gone off the board. I have now gone through the list a few times and am now paranoid I did it again. I also don't know in this situation what pick this is...so with either the 30th pick or the 35/36th pick the Brawlers select...
Offline

Updated Draft results. Four picks to go.


Offline

After much deliberation and a "long" phone call with the Seattle Steelheads, the Galactics have decided to make their selection and with he 37th Pick of the 2024 AltFL draft, the Orlando Galactics select RB Ray Davis!


Offline

On behalf of the Stickiest of men, the Los Angeles Sabercats select WR Luke McCaffrey out of Rice.
Last edited by Dan O'Mac (7/15/2024 6:51 pm)


Offline

Dan O'Mac wrote:
On behalf of the Stickiest of men, the Los Angeles Sabercats select WR Luke McCaffrey out of Rice.
NOOOOOO LUKE GET OUTTA THERE HES GONNA EAT YOU
