Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2024 4:48 am  #21

Re: State of Aurun: Land of Amethysts and Gold

The map of Aurun

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I now made a map of Aurun and it's provinces, I will talk about the provinces later however I will make occasional stops to talk about other things from this country, here is the map of the country of Aurun.

Aurun consists of 40 provinces with their own different cultures, it's capital is situated in the province of Berriane on the French side, I will talk about the cities in the provinces when I talk about each province, more updates later.

Last edited by GoosetavoMan (2/27/2024 5:00 am)

Fictional sports league and country fanatic.
If cows were made of grass, would they feed on grass?

2/27/2024 6:59 pm  #22

Don't know if you're aware, but the map link is dead.

2/27/2024 9:31 pm  #23

Hey Goose, I fixed your image for ya! You've got to copy the "image address" and hit the inset image button in the post and paste the link into it for it to work.

Map looking good! Reminds me a bit of Bergonia, which is a good thing! Can't wait to see it fleshed out.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

2/28/2024 6:22 am  #24

Steelman wrote:

Hey Goose, I fixed your image for ya! You've got to copy the "image address" and hit the inset image button in the post and paste the link into it for it to work.

Map looking good! Reminds me a bit of Bergonia, which is a good thing! Can't wait to see it fleshed out.

Hi Steelman, yes, I know how to paste images here, but I don't know why the image does not show when I try to post it, it has worked with the first image I posted here.

Thanks for the feedback! I was a little bit inspired by Torland's map to make the shape of Aurun, I don't know what Bergonia is and I'd like to know more of that country, more content about Aurun will arrive soon.

Last edited by GoosetavoMan (2/28/2024 6:22 am)

Fictional sports league and country fanatic.
If cows were made of grass, would they feed on grass?

Board footera