Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/29/2022 9:07 pm  #81

Re: The AltFL Season 2022

Gritty wrote:

One final redesign request...for the Philadelphia Brawlers I'd like to be able to use the Brawlin' Ben logo on the white helmet. I did not think it merited it's own design process. If there are any objections please let me know. 

I don't mind but I do think it would be a shame to lose one of like three helmets that doesn't just use the primary logo on a color. I'd be ok if it was moved to the alt helmet instead but I don't want to lose it entirely.

7/29/2022 10:52 pm  #82

would it be possible to have the white helmet but have two decal options? you could still have the blue helmet and technically only have two helmets

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

8/05/2022 1:52 pm  #83

I know it's been a minute, but I will say I certainly prefer the boxing glove helmet. I just think it looks better in my opinion. Especially with Ben on the shoulder. But I will agree with QCS and idm and say if it can remain an alternate in the form of just the alt helmet or decal, then I don't think I have an issue with it.

8/08/2022 2:41 pm  #84

BREAKING NEWS
THE GALACTICS HAVE TRADED AARON RODGERS TO THE DESTROYERS

Several weeks ago, the Orlando Galactics made it clear they were interested in moving their star QB, Aaron Rodgers. Owner Wallflower told interested teams that they would need a QB in return if they were to move the future Hall of Famer. After discussions with several teams, the Galactics would come to a deal with San Diego and their new owner, Kingsfan, The full deal sees the Galactics sending QB Aaron Rodgers and WR Keenan Allen to the Destroyers in exchange for QB Dak Prescott and WR Elijah Moore.

The Destroyers get a pair of veteran pieces to aim at being competitive this season, while the Galactics aim to get younger and a bit cheaper with Elijah Moore coming over for the more expensive Keenan Allen.

Wallflower had this to say about the deal, "First, thanks to Aaron and everything he did for this team over the last couple of seasons, he has been an important part of building a successful team here in Orlando, and of course Keenan as well. He only had one season here, but he was a welcome member of the Galactics. Secondly, we are very excited about Dak being with us. He brings versatility and excitement to our offence as well as winning experience with the Copperheads last season. Same goes for Moore, he's young and will certainly be key piece for the future of the Galactics' receiving core. We are happy with the deal and how the 2022 Galactics are coming together."

On the other side of the deal, Kingsfan also shared his thoughts, "The Destroyers are glad to make this deal with the Galactics. First off, a huge deal for us to get that first trade for this ownership group, and glad the Galactics were willing to have a serious conversation about this deal. Aaron Rodgers is one of the best to ever play and we are so lucky to have him be a part of this franchise. I am also thrilled to have Keenan Allen joining us as well. He's got great chemistry with Rodgers already and that veteran presence is going to be very important for us this season. Of course, it is hard to say much about Dak and Elijah, since they had only been with us for a short while, but I was still able to speak with both of them and they knew this was a possibility. I wish them all the best in Orlando."

8/12/2022 10:04 pm  #85

Time for the 2022 AltFL Redesign. The two submitted teams, Miami and Carolina are up for a vote. Each received 6 submissions. 

Vote for your favorite here. Remember beware of the BaluHammer. We are not campaigning. It'll be the easiest way to get a submission DQ'd. Let the voters vote as they please. 

Vote Here

8/12/2022 10:24 pm  #86

A lot of really good work out here. Well done everyone who submitted concepts. Some tough decisions to be made for sure.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

8/14/2022 12:08 pm  #87

ATTENTION ATTENTION! 

AltFL Keepers are due next Saturday, August 20. 

Use this sheet for your rosters.
Official AltFL Database

Please EMAIL me your keepers: 
althockeyleague2020@gmail.com

Last edited by Gritty (8/14/2022 7:58 pm)

8/14/2022 7:37 pm  #88

should we also submit our keepers in fantrax or just via email?

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

8/14/2022 7:58 pm  #89

Good question. Just email me the keepers and I'll input them on my end. 

8/19/2022 6:47 pm  #90

Reminder that keepers are due tomorrow SATURDAY, AUGUST 19. Please email them to me. 

As of now I have the keepers for the following teams: 
Birmingham
Kentucky
Arizona
Carolina
New York
Minnesota
Miami
San Diego
Philadelphia
Dallas
Buffalo
Los Angeles
Utah
Seattle
Chicago
Kansas City
Portland

And to be slightly different I have the Drops of: 
St. Louis

Meaning I am still waiting for keepers from the following teams: 
San Antonio
Milwaukee
Toronto
Boston
Tennessee
Orlando

Last edited by Gritty (8/19/2022 7:42 pm)

Board footera