Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/18/2019 7:25 pm  #1

The Suggestions Thread

I'm sure many of us here are eager to watch this place develop. However, some of us may have suggestions for Balu the Bare as far as the board's layout/features/subforums. With only one administrator, I feel as if one thread would better control all wishes and requests that we may have. 

Post within reason here, and let's help out in trying to make this place even better!

5/18/2019 7:43 pm  #2

Re: The Suggestions Thread

I would suggest having mods here, though a forum population of less than 20 kinda defeats that purpose.

5/19/2019 8:27 am  #3

I don't now if this is possible, but I didn't realize we couldn't edit our post titles when I made my markball thread. is that something that can be changed?

5/19/2019 11:27 am  #4

NoE38 wrote:

I don't now if this is possible, but I didn't realize we couldn't edit our post titles when I made my markball thread. is that something that can be changed?

It doesn't look like that can be done, but I'm still digging around. From what I've seen so far this site is pretty simple. No special features that I've discovered yet.

CCLXXXVII wrote:

I would suggest having mods here, though a forum population of less than 20 kinda defeats that purpose.

Actually, because of my work schedule I was looking to throw a moderator in here to keep better eye on things than I can. I'll be making an announcement on that later today.

Last edited by Balu the Bare (5/19/2019 11:29 am)

Only the written records of his travels survive.

5/19/2019 8:15 pm  #5

I'm really confused on how to upload a PFP, does it have to be from online? Do I use an image-hosting site? I'm completely lost.

5/19/2019 9:23 pm  #6

I think it has to be from an image hosting site. To get the same pfp I had before, I had to go to where it was uploaded on imgur. It didn’t work when I tried to upload it directly.

5/19/2019 10:41 pm  #7

Make the page numbers bigger if possible, it took me a while to find them.

5/20/2019 11:35 pm  #8

MyTeamIsDr.Pepper wrote:

Make the page numbers bigger if possible, it took me a while to find them.

Just increased the size of the font a bit. Let me know if that helps.

Only the written records of his travels survive.

5/24/2019 9:30 pm  #9

Is there a way to add spoilers/hidden text to our posts?

Check out my Continental Basketball League here!
https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=22

5/25/2019 8:02 am  #10

Magic Dynasty wrote:

Is there a way to add spoilers/hidden text to our posts?

I discovered that you can. Just add a

tag to a post.

Like this

Board footera