Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/16/2022 11:18 am  #11

Re: AUNT Alternate Premier League (APL)

ZO82 wrote:

Do we have to use a certain soccer kit template or any template

I sure hope not....

6/16/2022 12:40 pm  #12

well now we all have to use that template. thanks a lot scratch

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

6/16/2022 1:20 pm  #13

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Don’t get sour before seeing the file! Plenty of clipping ant layers and multiple template options that offer different body types like “big ant”, “fire ant”, “IDM’s Hot Aunt”.

6/16/2022 1:53 pm  #14

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Don’t get sour before seeing the file! Plenty of clipping ant layers and multiple template options that offer different body types like “big ant”, “fire ant”, “IDM’s Hot Aunt”.

who said I was sour? I get that the whole lack-of-punctuation thing and my penchant for making jokes and my general tone of voice and my entire deal might suggest sarcasm, but I was actually very excited! and even more so now 👀

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

6/16/2022 3:51 pm  #15

That ant's smile says "hey, I'm friendly, it's nice to meet you. I'll kill you in your sleep!"

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

6/16/2022 4:29 pm  #16

In honor of the APL selection process this weekend I wanted to share the nomination from the Holy Empire of Grittaly. Here is AC Balboa from the southern mountain city of Balboa, named for Rocky Balboa. 

6/17/2022 6:06 pm  #17

The nominee from the Kingdom of Great Grittain are the Wanderers from Forest Palace FC. 

6/17/2022 8:19 pm  #18

The APL Bid Draw is going live on the Discord at about 7PM PST! Feel free to tune in. The full results will be updated on the spreadsheets and posted here afterward.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

6/18/2022 5:33 am  #19

Our inaugural bid draw was wild and crazy to say the least, with more than 170 clubs competing for multiple tiers of organized soccer. All results have been updated in the spreadsheet. We will be announcing club identities and simulating a full season once all top level clubs have completed their identities. For now, here is all of the information we have been able to gather so far on the top flight clubs: Welcome to the APL!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

6/18/2022 9:42 am  #20

Shouldn't the APL season be a 36 game schedule? 2 against every other team in the APL First Tier?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

Board footera