Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/25/2022 1:08 pm  #31

Re: AltLB Season - 2022

What's this? Power Ranks? THEY SURE ARE!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

4/25/2022 1:34 pm  #32

The Griffins are still searching for that elusive first win as they hit the road for the first time against the Toronto Talons.

Last edited by QCS (4/25/2022 1:35 pm)

4/25/2022 1:52 pm  #33

After a week in New York and the Bison's first win of the season, YOUR Oklahoma City Bison stay on the road and head to the Motor City. Not to face the Pride of the Motor City, mind you. That's the Mustangs. Their jerseys say so. But we are going wash up the khaki web road uniforms and take on the undefeated Deacons. We're represented this week by number 55, the big lefty, Sean "Mahna-mahna" Manaea!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

4/25/2022 7:47 pm  #34

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

Well, in the classic battle between church and state (of matter), the Deacons pulled out a narrow win, leaving the Atoms at 01-01. No matter! Actually, yes matter. But wait, it doesn't matter? I'm confused. What I do know is that we hit the road for the first time this week, heading all the way to New York City to take on the Blackbirds. We're breaking out the road grays this week (thanks to Joe Musgrove for lending his jersey for this graphic), but I figure if we let the team hang out in Times Square for a bit they should feel right at home. #UpAndAtom

Just be careful.  Rumor has it, that Baseball Stickman already has Manager Joe Torre on the hot seat after losing fot the first time this season, ("We aren't shooting the Touchdowns into the goal!  It's non-sense!  I am very AN-GRRR-RY!!!  But as I am the Cheese Knees and very chill like yo, I am giving Joey Torre a little more time to make the men learn how to use those magic sticks to score homey-rums!").

While nobody has any idea what he was saying, it seems that Baseball Stickman isn't planning to play around with losing games.  That or he's just angry that Hollywood never called him back...  Either way, it's expected that the New York Blackbirds might be more motivated in this game.

Last edited by Stickman (4/25/2022 7:55 pm)

4/26/2022 11:26 pm  #35

Like every sinless GM of 4 pro sports organizations does on the 7th day, Jimmer will rest. Please welcome Oakland's permanent interim GM, Angel Hernandez.

Last edited by Thehealthiestscratch (4/26/2022 11:29 pm)

5/01/2022 9:55 pm  #36

Weird, that's the same. For the first time this season, we didn't lose anyone. For one, very simple, reason:
- Dan O'Mac, Darknes and Jam all advances when the Muskies lost.

So we move on to Week 4!

5/02/2022 8:49 am  #37

It's time for your Monday morning dose of Power Rankings! Some teams moved quite a bit. Some teams moved very little. Only the Las Vegas Atoms retained their ranking from last week to this week.

5/02/2022 11:42 am  #38

Wow, what a nifty fact about the Las Vegas Atoms, Dan! Thanks for sh- wait we're still in 06th?

Look, I'm not one to question the power rankings when they say my team is good. I guess we'll have to prove it on the scoreboard next week when we visit the great state of Jexas to take on the Dallas Sidewinders. We'll be breaking out our 04th uniform combination in 04 weeks as we brought the black alts along for the ride. Our relievers, fronted by Raisel Iglesias, lead the way. #UpAndAtom

Last edited by ItDoesntMatter (5/02/2022 12:06 pm)

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

5/02/2022 11:51 am  #39

Dan O'Mac wrote:

It's time for your Monday morning dose of Power Rankings! Some teams moved quite a bit. Some teams moved very little. Only the Las Vegas Atoms retained their ranking from last week to this week.

Yup, that looks right.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

5/02/2022 1:33 pm  #40

Today, the latest baseball rumors are that Baseball Stickman had an angry temper tantrum over the fact that despite defeating the Las Vegas Atoms, the New York Blackbirds are still ranked lower than them.   He is alleged to have screamed "It's cowpoop!   How we ranked the lower score than little tiny Atoms despite beating them up is rideckulous!   We are fierce pidgeon birds for Chwist sakes!!!".  Most scandalously, while the rest of Stickman's actions were not confirmed, it is said that crunchy peanut butter was involved.   

While the New York Blackbirds P.R. team has denied that Stickman threw a sock filled with marbles at his secretary during his outburst, and have also insisted that said secretary's sudden Emergency Room visit today was an unfortunate coincident, they did admit to being disappointed by the perceived disrespect.  

Board footera