Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/25/2022 12:26 am  #61

Re: Welcome to PUCH

FC Macbeth wrote:

Steelman wrote:

Click here for the PUCH Scouting HQ form on Google. Get scouting!

Next: Choose Your Club!

Could it be possible to submit more than one prospect from the same user?

You can submit as many prospects as you'd like, you just have to do them individually.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

3/25/2022 12:55 am  #62

ANDY! wrote:

I gotta give my allegiance to Motown, but all the teams look amazing.

Thanks! Be sure to hit up the fan support form to make FB official.

Rugrat wrote:

Just noticing this and everyone looks spot on! I ultimately went with Ohio because A) They look pretty good and B) I have roots there so go Republic!

Welcome and thank you! I've been pleasantly surprised at how Ohio Republic has been very well received.

3/25/2022 1:47 am  #63

Lets Go Athletic!

3/25/2022 10:55 pm  #64

I'm really enjoying all the support in these early days of the series! We've got fan supporters signed up for 9/10 clubs and lots of great prospects coming in. I'm also taking notes on how y'all are voting in the team focus. If you haven't voted for your club, be sure to do so soon before the inaugural draft to influence team decisions.

Speaking of the draft...

Commissioner Emerson conducted the inaugural draft lottery in the presence of a third party accounting firm just to make sure no shenanigans were involved. Toronto Fox won the lottery and will pick first overall for the new league. The draft will proceed in order for the first 5 rounds and then switch to a serpentine draft order for the remainder of the draft until every team has filled out their rosters.

With tons of prospects signing up for the draft, scouts for every team are shifting into high gear to sort through them all and figure out which players will best suit their team focus.

I'm going to try to include as many of y'alls prospects in this inaugural draft as I can, but any left over will go into the prospect pool for future drafts so they will all make it in eventually.

I will post a primer of the top prospects before draft day, which I may stream live if anyone is interested in that.

3/25/2022 11:35 pm  #65

And here's some extra candy in the form of a different sig style, if anyone is interested.

3/26/2022 8:47 am  #66

Don't mind me. Just your ordinary Libby coming in for draft day.

(Formerly) Owner of the Quebec Owls of the AtlHL
Now Athletic Director of the Victoria International College Clarets

3/26/2022 12:43 pm  #67

Metro ahead of EC? Rigged.

3/26/2022 1:34 pm  #68

No teams on the west coast???

3/26/2022 1:46 pm  #69

QCS wrote:

Metro ahead of EC? Rigged.

BS. As far as I’m concerned, rounds 6, 8, 10 and so on are rigged because Empire obviously threw a fit just to be ahead of Metro when they did not get blessed by hockey gods in the lottery. You can strong arm all you want, but it’s obvious who fate favors in the badda big apple.

3/26/2022 1:53 pm  #70

NeoPrankster wrote:

No teams on the west coast???

Give it time. You don’t give a man a peanut and expect him to have a farm the next day, and I think that’s the direction Steel went with for the league.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

Board footera