Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2022 10:44 am  #51

Re: The AltBA Season 2021

I’m just happy to be here, tbh.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

3/14/2022 11:35 am  #52

You know, it's still weird seeing Albuquerque in such close proximity to Pacific, but I think that just makes our division championship more impressive. We had to travel all the way out to the coast in order to conquer the ocean. Almost like we had to ... assault? trespass? overrun? I'm sure there's a better word that I'm just not thinking of.

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

3/14/2022 2:06 pm  #53

The Hammers, champions of the Colonial Division presented by Dunkin' Donuts. I'm going to celebrate by eating so many donuts.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

3/14/2022 9:48 pm  #54

#BallsOfSteel

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

3/14/2022 10:43 pm  #55

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

3/14/2022 11:23 pm  #56

Playoffs! Now that's the Spirit

(Also for those who don't know I have taken over the Louisville Spirits)

3/15/2022 4:05 pm  #57

Damn I gotta draft better next time. Guess I should fire my GM. LOL.

Owner of the Texas Jackalopes 
2008-2009 AltBA Champions

3/15/2022 11:36 pm  #58

In news unrelated to the AltBA Playoffs, Pittsburgh Hammers owner Dan O'Mac has called a press conference in... Wilmington, Delaware? Why would he be there? What could he possibly be doing? What sport is this even in regards to? You readers should know, you clicked on a link to get here!

Dan:
 Things have shifted in the world of Alt Sports. With Wisconsin State's campus in Green Bay, Wisconsin, the city was already stretched thin in being able to support both the AAltHL's Green Bay Foxes and the AltG-League's Green Bay Papermakers. With the AAltLB adding the Green Bay Tailgaters, which is an odd name since we don't have a big tailgating culture in the city, I felt that it was too much for the city to handle. Then, an offer came from Wilmington, Delaware, providing a financial windfall to the Hammers organization to move our AltG-League team to their fine city. It was both a simple choice, and a difficult choice. Simple in that we want our AltG-League team to succeed both on the court and with the city they plan in, difficult because Green Bay is my home. But O'Mac Entertainment Enterprises will still be headquartered in Green Bay. The Foxes will not be moving. But the Papermakers are no more. Following one season in Green Bay, they will be moving to Wilmington, Delaware. We knew that there needed to be a connection to the area, and the team will be named after the Delaware state fish, the weakfish. Another name for the weakfish is the tiderunner, which was simply a slam dunk as the name for this team.

We have formed a partnership with Wilmington's own Elena Delle Donne, and she will be working with the team, and will be part of our front office or coaching staff when her playing career concludes. She's here today to show off our brand new Tiderunners jerseys. Without further ado, your Delaware Tiderunners!

With that, Dan concludes his press conference as the asymmetrically designed jerseys are shown off.

3/16/2022 2:53 pm  #59

Dan O'Mac wrote:

In news unrelated to the AltBA Playoffs, Pittsburgh Hammers owner Dan O'Mac has called a press conference in... Wilmington, Delaware? Why would he be there? What could he possibly be doing? What sport is this even in regards to? You readers should know, you clicked on a link to get here!

Dan:
 Things have shifted in the world of Alt Sports. With Wisconsin State's campus in Green Bay, Wisconsin, the city was already stretched thin in being able to support both the AAltHL's Green Bay Foxes and the AltG-League's Green Bay Papermakers. With the AAltLB adding the Green Bay Tailgaters, which is an odd name since we don't have a big tailgating culture in the city, I felt that it was too much for the city to handle. Then, an offer came from Wilmington, Delaware, providing a financial windfall to the Hammers organization to move our AltG-League team to their fine city. It was both a simple choice, and a difficult choice. Simple in that we want our AltG-League team to succeed both on the court and with the city they plan in, difficult because Green Bay is my home. But O'Mac Entertainment Enterprises will still be headquartered in Green Bay. The Foxes will not be moving. But the Papermakers are no more. Following one season in Green Bay, they will be moving to Wilmington, Delaware. We knew that there needed to be a connection to the area, and the team will be named after the Delaware state fish, the weakfish. Another name for the weakfish is the tiderunner, which was simply a slam dunk as the name for this team.

We have formed a partnership with Wilmington's own Elena Delle Donne, and she will be working with the team, and will be part of our front office or coaching staff when her playing career concludes. She's here today to show off our brand new Tiderunners jerseys. Without further ado, your Delaware Tiderunners!

With that, Dan concludes his press conference as the asymmetrically designed jerseys are shown off.

Dan, be careful with this fish related fun. I love it, but hate the idea of challenging murderfish's superiority.

3/16/2022 2:55 pm  #60

what superiority 😭😭😭

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

Board footera