Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/19/2021 11:25 pm  #61

Re: Your Team Allegiance!

Rugrat wrote:

I should probably update mine

NFL: Arizona Cardinals. Hometown team (Also like the Miami Dolphins because of my wife)
MLB: Arizona Diamondbacks. Hometown team (Red Sox are my AL team, wife again)
NBA: Phoenix Suns. Hometown team (Wife was a SuperSonics fan till they moved) (Also like the Trail Blazers due to living nearby now)
NHL: Arizona Coyotes. Hometown team (Seattle Kraken, closet team to where I live now and Anaheim Ducks because of guess who)
NCAA: Arizona Wildcats. Alma Matar (Also like Boise St, take a wild guess why)
AHL: Tucson Roadrunners. Didn't come along till later but had season tickets till I moved
MLS: Portland Timbers. No AZ team so this is who I go for.
CFL: BC Lions (Would really, really like to move to Vancouver at some point)
EPL: Liverpool FC (I still don't know why)

Off topic here: but you got married?

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

11/19/2021 11:46 pm  #62

Sevsdast wrote:

Rugrat wrote:

NFL: Arizona Cardinals. Hometown team (Also like the Miami Dolphins because of my wife)
NBA: Phoenix Suns. Hometown team (Wife was a SuperSonics fan till they moved) (Also like the Trail Blazers due to living nearby now)
NHL: Arizona Coyotes. Hometown team (Seattle Kraken, closet team to where I live now and Anaheim Ducks because of guess who)
AHL: Tucson Roadrunners. Didn't come along till later but had season tickets till I moved

Off topic here: but you got married?

11/20/2021 4:40 am  #63

Rugrat wrote:

Ah, you've learned the secret to life. Happy wife, happy life. Haha.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

1/30/2022 5:36 pm  #64

Now with Brady retired... I may finally become a Buccs fan. Anyone from the AHSylum will understand. Though im not ready to fully give up the Cowboys yet. 

Runs the highly unsuccessful PSC project featuring the Premier Soccer League and National Baseball Federation

1/30/2022 11:10 pm  #65

BDoof wrote:

Now with Brady retired... I may finally become a Buccs fan. Anyone from the AHSylum will understand. Though im not ready to fully give up the Cowboys yet. 

never count out touchdown tom

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

2/04/2022 4:36 pm  #66

Mostly an Eagles fan, not surprisingly. Also plan to support the Stars if the new USFL goes anywhere. 

3/14/2022 11:37 am  #67

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

BDoof wrote:

never count out touchdown tom

lol

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

3/14/2022 7:23 pm  #68

NFL : Green Bay Packers. The Packers were the best team when I started watching in the 1960's.
MLB: Oakland Athletics and St. Louis Cardinals. One team in each league. I live a ferry ride from Vancouver BC and when I was a kid the Vancouver Mounties were the AAA team for Oakland. Joe Rudi, Dave Duncan and Sal Bando played with the Mounties and were an integral part of the A's championship teams of 72, 73, and 74. As for the Cardinals - I like their history.
NHL: Vancouver Canucks. As a kid I liked the Maple Leafs (when there were only six teams). Where I live you either liked the Canadiens or Maple Leafs.
NBA: Brooklyn Nets. Steve Nash grew up three hours away and played in our town's high school gym. His team (St. Michael's University School) was ranked number one in the province, our team (Alberni District) was ranked number two. Before that it was the Seattle Super Sonics, then I stopped watching when they went to OKC.
MLS: played soccer as a kid but very seldom watch it. Vancouver Whitecaps I guess.
NRL (rugby league in Australia): Parramatta Eels
IPL (T20 cricket in India): Chennai Super Kings
NCAA: I really only watch softball so Washington Huskies. I'll watch March Madness sometimes so Indiana Hoosiers.

5/30/2023 11:22 pm  #69

NFL: Chicago Bears, born and raised in Lake County so I grew up watching the monsters of the midway.
MLB: Chicago Cubs, mostly choosing them over the Sox because my Dad took me to more of the Cubbies games then Sox games due to how close Wrigley was to us compared to the cell.
NHL:  Chicago Blackhawks, once again the hometown team, everyone in my family where diehards and grandparents had season tickets, and it helped they started winning chips as soon as I started watching sports.
NBA: Chicago Bulls, hometown team and I started watching basketball a little later than other sports when I was 8-9, so I got to catch the later half of the Derrick Rose era Bulls.
PLL: Atlas LC, I played the sport when I was younger but since it wasn’t reall televised besides in college, I didn’t pay attention. When the PLL became a thing and Atlas LC pickes up Steven Brooks who was a Illinois guy and played for both the Shamrox and Machine, I became a fan.
College: Western Illinois Univeraity + Northwestern, dad got his degree at WIU, mom got degree at Northwestern, and I want to get into Northwestern too.

Last edited by Bohemian Kid (5/30/2023 11:24 pm)

2/08/2024 2:32 pm  #70

Canadiens
(gap)
Impact (now CF Montréal)
(gap)
Alouettes, PWHL Montréal, Catalans Dragons

Board footera