Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/23/2021 8:48 pm  #291

Re: AltLB Design Thread

Enigmajones wrote:

Just a note, Im a little out of my depth in the AltBA, and such am going to drop out of AltLB as an owner, though I would like to stay apart of the process of logos and names.

Totally fine! I'd much rather have people who are willing to know when they can't be active than a bunch of folks who never check in. You can absolutely continue in the design processes as much as you want.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

12/24/2021 11:40 am  #292

We have reached the end of our Logo Round. Here is the final set. From here we will be making the uniforms for these teams. Happy Holidays everyone! 

https://forms.gle/4Xg1RH27rpnTUJBu9

Last edited by Gritty (12/24/2021 12:00 pm)

12/24/2021 11:48 am  #293

EDIT: No longer applicable.

Last edited by Dan O'Mac (12/24/2021 12:18 pm)

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

12/24/2021 3:55 pm  #294

Another really awesome set of team logos!   Gotta say, the Havana Cubanos logo was the toughest choice I've ever had to make on this site!

But in all seriousness, really can't wait to see what wins out, this league is gonna look great!

12/30/2021 3:21 pm  #295

Hey everybody! 

We have come to the end of the logo round of the AltLB. Now we will begin with the uniforms. This will move a bit faster. 1 week per group. The first due date is SUNDAY, JANUARY 9.  I am putting together a drive with all of the winning submissions that you can pull from. I'll post that this weekend. 

As we begin this next round I want to address something that has come a bit from a number of you. These design contests should not be political at all. People are campaigning for their designs which ultimately leads to the bashing of other designs. That is against the nature of this community and the spirit of these contests. It takes the joy out of it for a lot of people and that's not okay. We want to grow this community and that type of behavior shrinks it. If you have any questions about this please reach out to me. Hopefully you know who you are and can adjust but just in case we will be monitoring this behavior more closely and address it as moments arise. A good rule of thumb is to simply submit your designs and then let it be. Let people vote the way they want to. This will make sure we don't get the results of a popularity contest but rather the best of the best. 

Here are the final AltLB logos:

Here are the logos of the entire Alt Universe. In order (by group) of when they were designed. 

12/30/2021 3:37 pm  #296

Couldn't have put together that Vancouver without my collaborator, ANDY!.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

12/30/2021 4:10 pm  #297

Hey Gritty, are we doing white home uniforms, gray aways, and whatever for an alt?

Last edited by Gritty (12/30/2021 4:52 pm)

12/30/2021 4:53 pm  #298

ANDY! wrote:

Hey Gritty, are we doing white home uniforms, gray aways, and whatever for an alt?

Yes! Great question. 

Home - White
Away - Gray
Alternate - Dealer's Choice

12/30/2021 5:17 pm  #299

Huh… I guess having two of the exact same “C” logo bothered less people than I thought it would.

12/30/2021 5:18 pm  #300

Gritty wrote:

As we begin this next round I want to address something that has come a bit from a number of you. These design contests should not be political at all. People are campaigning for their designs which ultimately leads to the bashing of other designs. That is against the nature of this community and the spirit of these contests. It takes the joy out of it for a lot of people and that's not okay. We want to grow this community and that type of behavior shrinks it. If you have any questions about this please reach out to me. Hopefully you know who you are and can adjust but just in case we will be monitoring this behavior more closely and address it as moments arise. A good rule of thumb is to simply submit your designs and then let it be. Let people vote the way they want to. This will make sure we don't get the results of a popularity contest but rather the best of the best. 

Quoted for truth

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

Board footera