Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/15/2021 4:11 pm  #41

Re: The AltHL Season 2021

I should be higher than 20th. I'm not saying the rankings are wrong, I'm just saying my team should be better

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

11/15/2021 4:39 pm  #42

Bigtime respect to Andy for picking the Sawblades to beat the Chevs.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

11/16/2021 1:15 pm  #43

JamHeronArk wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

As the owner if the Guardians, I have to say that you're being too kind to my team. 20-22 would be more appropriate.

Sorry, sir, but the impartial JHALO rankings disagree. You are seventeenth in scoring and your strength of schedule is not atrocious, so in eighteenth you will remain for now. (Trust me, I have impostor syndrome being in first place, but the math says I should be there, so I don't complain.)

Asplund and Kopi are carrying the team hands down. Jeannet came out of nowhere.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

11/16/2021 1:35 pm  #44

Last edited by ANDY! (11/16/2021 1:36 pm)

11/16/2021 2:09 pm  #45

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

JamHeronArk wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

As the owner if the Guardians, I have to say that you're being too kind to my team. 20-22 would be more appropriate.

Sorry, sir, but the impartial JHALO rankings disagree. You are seventeenth in scoring and your strength of schedule is not atrocious, so in eighteenth you will remain for now. (Trust me, I have impostor syndrome being in first place, but the math says I should be there, so I don't complain.)

As a Preds fan, Jeannot didn’t come out of nowhere, he’s been hyped and he’s come alive this year.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

11/16/2021 2:20 pm  #46

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

As a Preds fan, Jeannot didn’t come out of nowhere, he’s been hyped and he’s come alive this year.

I read "as a preds fan" and expected this to be about the banner lmao

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

11/16/2021 3:08 pm  #47

ItDoesntMatter wrote:

I read "as a preds fan" and expected this to be about the banner lmao

Last edited by ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth (11/16/2021 3:10 pm)

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

11/16/2021 6:25 pm  #48

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

JamHeronArk wrote:

For me, I'd never heard if him and only kept him cause he was a rookie and I wanted to give him a shot. Him being one of my top players was a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

11/22/2021 1:32 am  #49

Well, dang. That's not what I wanted to happen. I just decided to pick a team that plays in an igloo and wanted to upset the Bighorns. What the heck?

- Dan O'Mac was eliminated when the Auroras beat the Bighorns.
- ANDY! and Darknes advanced when the Shockers lost to the Glaciers.
- DireBear and QCS continued on with the Founders loss to the Chevaliers.
- The Titans loss to the Arrows moved IDM on to the next week.
- Steelman rode the Angels loss to the Wranglers into game 7.
- Stickman used the unluckiest team in the AltHL to move on, when the Loons lost to the Kingfishers.
- and ThisIsFine took a Dragons loss to the Sawblades to get them into the next round.

For those of you still in it... MAKE YOUR PICK!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

11/22/2021 10:57 pm  #50

Though Jam, his graphics, and (likely) proper formatting are taking a vacation this week, the power rankings continue of through week six. Detroit has ended their foray from the cellar. Other things have also happened with the happening Arrows claiming number 1.
1    WPG
2    HFX
3    CGY
4    OWL
5    VAN
6    BOS
7    PDX
8    CLT
9    MTL
10    CHI
11    DEN
12    LAT