Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/07/2021 2:54 pm  #261

Re: AltLB Design Thread

Holy crap, we have some great stuff here! I've been fairly happy with my submissions so far but there's some excellent stuff here. The only thing I'm a little worried about is getting too caught up in the "era" thing and making designs that belong in pre-1950 rather than a modernized look from before 1950. Not every team that's from a time period looks like it's from that time period! My favorite example of this is the Mariners, who despite being from 1977, look distinctly '90s because their '90s rebrand stuck around! Either way, I'm looking forward to finding out what this community can create and seeing if my skills stack up!

10/07/2021 3:56 pm  #262

Lots of great submissions! Definitely some tough choices. Great job, community!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

10/10/2021 7:40 pm  #263

Thank you everyone for your submissions. We had a lot of great ideas and execution of those ideas. 

Here are the finalists. 

https://forms.gle/Qf59pdmv5Rgk91sF9

Remember to get your Group 2 (1960s) submissions in by Tuesday. Full disclaimer I am on the road for work this week so if you get them to me by Thursday that'll work to. I'll be compiling the submissions while im away and submit the poll by the end of the week! I will however be able to share the winning logos early in the week. So make sure you get your vote in! Good luck everyone! 

10/14/2021 7:03 pm  #264

Last call for AltLB Round 2 submissions. I'm going to be compiling and posting tomorrow. Let me know if you have any on the way. Not as many submisssions this round which was slightly expected. 

Tomorrow we will also meet the logos of our first round of teams! 

10/15/2021 6:03 pm  #265

A few people have reached out about extending the submissions deadline for group 2. Will be due on Sunday. I will post the Group 1 winners later tonight! 

10/16/2021 6:15 pm  #266

First set of logos is complete! Looking forward to round number 2.

10/16/2021 6:48 pm  #267

Congrats to the winners! We had a ton of great submissions, looking forward to the next round!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

10/16/2021 6:55 pm  #268

Glad to see I grabbed a couple, we've got some good-looking stuff here! I'm hoping we get a little funky in the next rounds!

10/21/2021 8:11 pm  #269

Hey Everybody! 

Sorry for the delay. As you can see we didn't get as many submissions this go around. I want to give designers more time this go around. It has been a week since the last deadline. We'll give designers another week to design group 3. 

I am excited to share the group 2 submissions

[url=https://forms.gle/4XhcSDe1wg7DsPoC9]https://forms.gle/4XhcSDe1wg7DsPoC9

[/url]

10/28/2021 10:28 am  #270

Make sure to get your Group C submissions in by this weekend. The Group B logos will be revealed tomorrow! 

Board footera