Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/16/2021 5:50 pm  #1

The AltBA Season 2021

It is time to tip off the 2021-2022 AltBA Season!  

Since it is the first season of the league we don't have to worry about keepers. So we can just build our squads from scratch. 

The Draft will take place Saturday, October 16 @ 8PM ET

9/16/2021 6:37 pm  #2

Re: The AltBA Season 2021

This will be interesting! I’ve never played fantasy basketball. Looking forward to it!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

9/16/2021 6:58 pm  #3

Can we finish naming the divisions?

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

9/16/2021 7:50 pm  #4

ThisIsFine wrote:

Can we finish naming the divisions?

What are you talking about?   We already did.   Divisions 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6, lmao

9/16/2021 8:25 pm  #5

So both league's drafts are simultaneous?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

9/16/2021 8:38 pm  #6

Steelman wrote:

This will be interesting! I’ve never played fantasy basketball. Looking forward to it!

I'm looking forward to kick the asses of the teams in this league

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

9/16/2021 10:24 pm  #7

Looking forward to this, definitely got some work to do in the time between now and the draft. Also, since this is my first time, I was wondering, do we pick from the rosters of NBA teams? Or are rookies also on the docket?

Owner of the Texas Jackalopes 
2008-2009 AltBA Champions

9/18/2021 7:12 pm  #8

Since this is my first altLeague with you guys, what site do we use for drafting and rosters???

Runs the highly unsuccessful PSC project featuring the Premier Soccer League and National Baseball Federation

9/18/2021 7:30 pm  #9

BDoof wrote:

Since this is my first altLeague with you guys, what site do we use for drafting and rosters???

We use Fantrax. You can create an account and then when it's time Gritty will send an email inviting you to the league.

Enigmajones wrote:

Looking forward to this, definitely got some work to do in the time between now and the draft. Also, since this is my first time, I was wondering, do we pick from the rosters of NBA teams? Or are rookies also on the docket?

We'll do a "rookie draft" where we pick two entering rookies to join our team, then we'll do a regular fantasy draft. The fantasy draft will include any rookies not picked during the rookie draft.

Last edited by QCS (9/18/2021 7:32 pm)

9/18/2021 8:00 pm  #10

Sevsdast wrote:

Steelman wrote:

I'm looking forward to kick the asses of the teams in this league

You're going to look real silly when end of the season comes and Gritty / Steel / (anyone that shows consistency + the slightest knowledge of basketball) run the table.

I'd actually love to hear your master plan that makes you so confident prior to even having a roster.

Last edited by Thehealthiestscratch (9/18/2021 8:01 pm)

Board footera