Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/09/2021 3:17 pm  #181

Re: The AltFL Season 2021

How could I be 18th with that kind of WR room?

9/09/2021 7:01 pm  #182

With the 2021 AltFL season beginning momentarily, the Beavers are heading south to face their divisional rival, the Boston Nightriders. Tonight’s uniform combo will be the standard away: white helmet, white jersey, red pants.
#BOSvsTOR

Last edited by ThisIsFine (9/09/2021 7:24 pm)

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

9/09/2021 7:19 pm  #183

With mere minutes until the AltFL regular season kicks off, the Seattle Steelheads are ready to head to the desert for week one. We'll be wearing our regular road set: steel helmets, steel pants, white jersey. #SteelandTeal #HeadsUp #SEAvsARZ

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

9/10/2021 12:42 am  #184

In concurrence with Jam's mathematical formula PR, I'll be running a polled PR! I'm using Jam's results from his poll at first, which unfortunately had only three respondents (I say that, but I'm not one of them). There are some interesting differences between this and the JHALO rankings, so I'd like it if we got some more people to vote in future weeks.

Teams receiving 1st place votes: DAL, ORL, TEN
Teams receiving last place votes: KEN

It wouldn't be an Alt Sports project without spreadsheets, so here you go! Ties in average are broken by whichever team received the highest high vote (i.e. CAR receives a 12 vote, placing them over ARZ who received a 13 vote). After Monday's games wrap up, I'll post a poll which will remain open until Thursday. I'll then close the poll until the next week, and so on and so forth.

In uniform-related news, the Carolina Reapers are excited to show off their jersey for this week under the lights against Buffalo.

Donning the red shell of the alternate, the Reapers become red, red, and white this week.

Finally, and I can't believe I only saw this now: ThisIsFine, the name of the team is the Carolina Reapers. Our abbreviation is CAR. If we were the Charlotte Reapers, the abbreviation would be CLT. "CHA" does not exist in the Alt Sports universe.

Last edited by QCS (9/10/2021 1:25 pm)

9/10/2021 8:43 am  #185

I was one of the three respondents to the PR poll, and, after last year, I knew better and ranked myself 6th. My curse of probably being ranked too high appears to continue.

9/10/2021 6:28 pm  #186

The Nightriders will open up at the Old Revere in their more standard home set with a Blue-Blue-Yellow Combo

9/10/2021 11:30 pm  #187

The San Antonio Phantoms are proud to announce our 2021 uniform schedule, including three home games with the all-teal alternate.

9/11/2021 3:22 pm  #188

Thank you Minnesota for helping me stunt on em with these templates.

9/12/2021 10:31 pm  #189

Awesome day of games, both IRL and in our league! Especially looking forward to the conclusion of Buffalo vs Carolina.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

9/12/2021 10:46 pm  #190

Steelman wrote:

Awesome day of games, both IRL and in our league! Especially looking forward to the conclusion of Buffalo vs Carolina.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa panic

Board footera