Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/24/2021 7:08 pm  #131

Re: The AltFL Season 2021

Thank you everyone for your keepers. I will be processing them this week and be uploading the new rosters to the Fantrax site. I will let you know when that is updated. 

Up next will be the draft lottery which will happen early next week. 

8/30/2021 7:08 pm  #132

Hello Everyone! 

I just renewed our Fantrax site. As it turns out it will be much more efficient for you to submit keepers directly to the site. I have extended the deadline on Fantrax to THURSDAY. This is all good learning for the future.

Keeper Instructions: 

Go to TEAM 
Go to KEEPER ADMIN.
Check the players you'd like to keep. 

I will then make sure that each team is under the salary cap. 
I will add your rookies to your rosters.

The Draft is scheduled for SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2021@ 8PM ET.

The draft order will be revealed tomorrow. 

8/30/2021 7:17 pm  #133

Hey Gritty,

Should we process trades ourselves then? Or should we just keep the players we've traded (James White for me) and you'll correct the rosters after?

[/url][url=https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=190]
www.yorkland.tk <--- Official home of the fictional country of Yorkland

8/30/2021 7:54 pm  #134

3pointtally wrote:

Hey Gritty,

Should we process trades ourselves then? Or should we just keep the players we've traded (James White for me) and you'll correct the rosters after?

For now, I'm keeping the players I'm trading. Gritty's still figuring it out, he'll let us know if we need to do anything differently.

8/30/2021 8:05 pm  #135

I assumed that was the best option, I just wanted to make sure we all did the same thing to make it consistent across the board.

[/url][url=https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=190]
www.yorkland.tk <--- Official home of the fictional country of Yorkland

9/01/2021 3:30 pm  #136

ALTFL DRAFT UPDATES!

The Draft is this Saturday, September 4 @ 8 PM ET. So turn on one of the great Week 1 CFB games and enjoy the draft. This year's draft should go MUCH faster since most of the rosters only need to add a few players each. 

A couple of items, please read them all and then reach out if you have any questions.

1.) Below is the draft order. It was determined by a random name selector (as per usual). The draft is a snake style so those picking at the end of the first round will pick at the top of the second. It is important to note that a majority of our playoff teams last year picked at the bottom of the first round. 

2.) The draft order is the basic order. However there were a number of trades that involved draft picks. Between now and the draft go to Fantrax --> DRAFT ROOM and on the right hand side check to make sure that I properly updated the picks associated with the trade. I think I got them all but just wanted you to double check my work. 

3.) Keepers are due THURSDAY night.

4.) On Friday, I will be manually entering the players that were a part of offseason (non-Fantrax) trades. I will also be adding everyone's rookie draft selections at that time. Once again, on Saturday morning or sometime before the draft please sign on to Fantrax and make sure that all of your players are present. I will have them all logged in by Friday night. 

If you have any questions please let me know. I am sure there will some minor bugs to work out but everything is workable. 

9/01/2021 4:49 pm  #137

As a quality of life request, could the Nightriders, Vulcans, and Phantoms please update their team logo on Fantrax? During the regular season, that is where I interact with these teams, and I began to associate each team without their actual logo with their random Fantrax-generated logo. For example, it pains me that my mind associates the Birmingham Vulcans with their green and gold placeholder helmet instead of the slick identity scheme that we voted on. If someone needs a roundel version of their logo for Fantrax, please reach out to me, and I will be glad to help.

9/01/2021 5:17 pm  #138

Sigh, lotteries still aren't kind to me. Well ThisIsFine, your pick won't be worth much, but it's there.

9/01/2021 5:45 pm  #139

Oh boy

9/01/2021 6:15 pm  #140

NoE38 wrote:

Oh boy

If you feel tons of debilitating anxiety-inducing pressure on who to pick #1, I'll gladly take that issue off your hands. HMU!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

Board footera