Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/30/2021 5:47 pm  #11

Re: AltLB Design Thread

Just submitted my request.

Owner of the Texas Jackalopes 
2008-2009 AltBA Champions

7/30/2021 6:40 pm  #12

Ready to knock this one out of the park!!!!!1!! haha

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

7/30/2021 7:50 pm  #13

baseball good

7/30/2021 8:01 pm  #14

PM'd and ready! Been waiting for this one!

I  l I K E  t H I S

7/30/2021 8:23 pm  #15

PM'd my interest...I am SO ready for this!

7/31/2021 6:35 pm  #16

Can't wait to get started!

8/01/2021 10:04 am  #17

I learn my mistakes before. Now, I'm prepared to do it again.

(Formerly) Owner of the Quebec Owls of the AtlHL
Now Athletic Director of the Victoria International College Clarets

8/01/2021 3:15 pm  #18

As expected we have had a record amount owner interest. To capitalize on this momentum we are going to build our first ever 30-team league. This means, it will take us some extra time to build, but it will be worth it in the end. For fantasy purposes, the 30 team league will be split into two 15-team leagues, the National and American leagues. After the owner draft we will hold a random assignment lottery of the different leagues. The fantasy schedules will be self-contained but we will set it up so the two league champions compete for the World Series. 

The following is the list of our 29 current owners. That means we have one spot available that we will assign at the end of the design process. A couple of things to know before we begin...
-These owners are TBD. We reserve the right to adjust this list based off of owner behavior throughout the design process. 
-We are looking for owners are ready to participate. This means people who will not ghost the league or tank. They will try their hardest to field a competitive team. Additionally they will participate in the building of the league. 
-Participation can be design logos or uniforms, naming teams or helping others formulate ideas. 
-Remember that your participation will heavily determine your positioning in the owner draft lottery. 

I am really excited to have all of you back for another project. Remember these projects take time and effort from a lot of people so be supportive to the designs that are produced. No hissy fits about chosen cities, team names or whatnot this go around. Remember that the league is determined by all of the owners not just the opinion of one person who is the loudest.

With all of that said, let's get going! 

We start, as always, with the city selection process. To keep things organized we are going to submit our desired cities with this form. I don't want to clog up the thread with lists of cities this go around. The form includes a required AHS Handle (otherwise i'm not counting your vote). Then you just have to submit your names in order 1st being the best and 8th being last. These submissions will be weighted based off of the order of finish. 

The following list is composed of the top 48 metropolitan areas of the United States according to population. You can choose from these cities or provide a write-in city. A good question was asked. You may write in an international city that you'd like as well. 

Use this link to submit your cities. I will close the poll in two days.  

https://forms.gle/UgbpryPEXZ4q51ZMA

Last edited by Gritty (8/01/2021 3:28 pm)

8/01/2021 9:14 pm  #19

Out of curiousity, with 15 teams in each league, is this not a Head-to-Head league?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

8/02/2021 12:18 am  #20

That was a tough vote narrowing down to a top eight of choices. Can't wait to see how it goes!

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

Board footera