Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2021 1:46 pm  #1

Country Of Yorkland

Hey all,

For those who have followed by Yorkland Hockey League thread and/or the Association of Yorkland Football, you will be familiar with my fictional universe.

I have been working on this in the background and it is finally at a point where I can share with everybody that my fictional country now has an interactive website at:

www.yorkland.tk

I will continue to update this website every "year" that I generate within the YHL and I will eventually be adding more depth and breakdowns of the country. As of right now, all of the YHL teams histories are updated as of 2004 (including a teaser for 2005 hidden somewhere) with their logo histories, jerseys, trophy cases, banners, etc.

As I said, this will continue to get more in depth as I work on it more and more. This will be the best place for the history and background of Yorkland moving forward while the YHL (and hopefully eventually the AYF) threads will remain strictly to breaking down those league.

Appreciate all the feedback I've received so far and hopefully this project can continue to grow and grow.

[/url][url=https://ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=190]
www.yorkland.tk <--- Official home of the fictional country of Yorkland

7/23/2021 5:24 pm  #2

Re: Country Of Yorkland

Looking good man! Cool to see everything in one place. I really like the graphic on the front page.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

7/23/2021 9:08 pm  #3

Thanks Steel!

It's definitely a work in progress, but hopefully it will keep things organized easier for me. My long term goal is to make each State interactive so to speak and allow people to scroll through to get a better idea of the layout. It's definitely become a passion project.

7/23/2021 11:53 pm  #4

3pointtally wrote:

Thanks Steel!

It's definitely a work in progress, but hopefully it will keep things organized easier for me. My long term goal is to make each State interactive so to speak and allow people to scroll through to get a better idea of the layout. It's definitely become a passion project.

I feel you on that. I've been working on a Wiki for Torland and it's so much work but I'm really enjoying it.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

7/24/2021 10:04 pm  #5

3pointtally wrote:

Thanks Steel!

Great, but I have a question: Is football is still continued?

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

7/25/2021 5:10 pm  #6

I have simmed through a bunch of seasons, I just haven't had time to focus on putting it all together. I plan to bring it back but I don't want to bring it back and pause it again.

There's plans for other sports too but I don't even want to go into details until they're ready to reveal.

Board footera