Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/25/2021 10:17 pm  #41

Re: AltHL Design 2021

Write-ups for jerseys: yay or nay?

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

5/26/2021 6:54 pm  #42

Dan O'Mac wrote:

Write-ups for jerseys: yay or nay?

Yes the 2nd and 3rd placed logos tied for Milwaukee. And I guess we could do write ups for jerseys. Im all for meaning and everything but sometimes the best design should just win out. I don't want to nike-fy us too much. But if you think a shorter blurb would help feel free to send it with your design. 

5/26/2021 7:06 pm  #43

Here are our winning designs for the American expansion cities. The votes were loud and clear. 

We'll have to be careful with Milwaukee's color scheme when designing the uniforms. We won't want them to step on the toes of division rival Winnipeg. 

5/26/2021 7:27 pm  #44

Gritty wrote:

Here are our winning designs for the American expansion cities. The votes were loud and clear. 

We'll have to be careful with Milwaukee's color scheme when designing the uniforms. We won't want them to step on the toes of division rival Winnipeg. 

Well, the Milwaukee and Alaska ones are awesome, I must say. If I wasn't so in love with Detroit's opponent I'd be complementing it as well. I can't wait to see what people come up with for these teams. Uniforms are my bread and butter so here's hoping. 

Also, Gritty, how do trades work? Are they player only, or can I make deals with draft picks and whatnot too?

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

5/26/2021 8:06 pm  #45

You can trade picks. But you have to send them to me for the record so I can adjust the draft order next year. 

5/26/2021 8:09 pm  #46

What about all 3 leagues like the one in February

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

5/26/2021 9:22 pm  #47

Loving the new teams!  Can't wait to see what we come up with jersey-wise for the Alaska Auroras in particular!

EDIT: Also, since I didn't comment earlier, the Saskatoon Shockers' logo is Milwaukee Brewers' Ball in Glove logo levels of brilliant!  Really awesome job whoever made that one!

Last edited by Stickman (5/26/2021 9:27 pm)

6/01/2021 7:51 pm  #48

It's time for the uniform round! Thank you to everyone who took the time to submit. The deadline for the American teams will be SUNDAY NIGHT. It would really help me out if you could put all of the designs for one team in one file (instead of sending three separate per team). Much appreciated. 

Poll: https://forms.gle/Qt9Le6FbDshxirWt9

6/01/2021 10:07 pm  #49

I nearly voted incorrectly for Edmonton and Saskatoon as they are listed in the opposite order on the poll. Please make sure you're voting correctly!

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

6/01/2021 10:58 pm  #50

Dan O'Mac wrote:

I nearly voted incorrectly for Edmonton and Saskatoon as they are listed in the opposite order on the poll. Please make sure you're voting correctly!

I already did!

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

Board footera