Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/15/2021 9:51 am  #21

Re: AltHL Design 2021

On the final day for submissions I wanted to give a final update on how we are going so far. 

SASKATOON SHOCKERS - 7 entries

OTTAWA GUARDIANS - 5 entries

EDMONTON WILDCATS - 4 entries

5/15/2021 11:21 am  #22

Gritty wrote:

On the final day for submissions I wanted to give a final update on how we are going so far. 

SASKATOON SHOCKERS - 7 entries

OTTAWA GUARDIANS - 5 entries

EDMONTON WILDCATS - 4 entries

Scratch and I are working on a couple for them.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

5/16/2021 7:34 am  #23

Gritty, I sent you a PM with write ups for two of my designs.

5/16/2021 9:03 am  #24

It is time to vote for the logos for the Canadian Expansion teams of 2021. Below are the logos and explanations for each of the logos that were designed. There were a couple that didn't come with explanations...that shouldn't play into your voting. I am once again asking for you to provide your AHS handle so I can record your votes. If you don't provide your handle I can't count your vote. 

Tomorrow I will take the top two logos for each team and put them into a final round. If a logo gets over 75% of the vote today they will automatically win. 

Next Saturday the logos for the three American expansion teams are due. 

Thank you to all of the designers who participated this go around. It really makes the experience that much better now that have a bunch of submissions for each team. Enjoy the voting process! 

The Poll:
https://forms.gle/D6cai1sbiUAu1HgT6

Last edited by Gritty (5/16/2021 10:25 am)

5/16/2021 2:34 pm  #25

OTTAWA GUARDIANS OPTION F:

The blue and teal of the Ottawa city flag stand on proud display to remind the players, staff, and fans of their home. Canadian red and a maple leaf act to subtly reflect the nation we call home. The Peace Tower, rebuilt from the flames, calls to mind the home of Parliament and the people that we call brothers and sisters.

Sorry scratch and I didn't get that in with the submission.

Last edited by Osgiliath Guard (5/16/2021 2:34 pm)

5/17/2021 8:43 am  #26

Alright everyone. Happy Monday. I didn't want you all to have to wait too long to find out the finalists for our logos. Each of the polls was very close, The logo with the highest % ended up with only 37%. We'll have our three winning logos tomorrow morning. 

https://forms.gle/2m3zzFkK9uPsusd16

5/18/2021 2:38 pm  #27

Ladies and Gentlemen! 

We have two of our expansion logos finalized. The new Shockers logo won with 60% of the vote. The new Guardians logo won with 53.6% of the vote. 

History was also made. For Edmonton....we have a tie! 

Since the community has had its say and came to a draw. I think it is only fair that the expansion owners be given the opportunity to decide which logo we move forward with. If you are an expansion owner please PM your vote for either 'A' or 'B'. 

That is...

-Magic
-IDM
-Dan O'Mac
-OG
-KingsFan
-DVDBubba

I have your initial votes, but I didn't want to move forward with that tie breaker without confirming. Looking forward to the American entries! 

5/18/2021 3:22 pm  #28

The expansion owners have spoken. We are going with choice B for Edmonton! Congratulations to the winners!

5/18/2021 3:57 pm  #29

Congrats to the winning designers, these are three really good looking logos! I mean, really, there were a lot of good looking logos in the submissions for the cities.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

5/18/2021 4:08 pm  #30

Wow, a draw! What a close vote. Congrats to B for Edmonton and the other winners! So many great logos in this group, I'm looking forward to the next round.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

Board footera