Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/13/2021 12:41 am  #21

Re: Calling all hockey players!

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Magical_Kittenz wrote:

I’d have to find some gear but I would so be in as long as I get to play defense. I love playing defense. I honestly wish I would have stuck with playing out in my youth hockey days but it’s whatever. If I need to play goalie I could use my freaky flexibility.

I know this firsthand...

Also, we’d have to go through me and Section before we’d be panicked to get you in net.

You’d have to find me some gear

Owner of the AltHL's Alaska Auroras, AltLB's Kansas City Colts, AltFL's Kentucky Stallions,  AltCAA's University of Kansas City Cosmos (2001 Legacy Champions)

5/13/2021 12:42 am  #22

Magical_Kittenz wrote:

Magical_Kittenz wrote:

I’d have to find some gear but I would so be in as long as I get to play defense. I love playing defense. I honestly wish I would have stuck with playing out in my youth hockey days but it’s whatever. If I need to play goalie I could use my freaky flexibility.

I know this firsthand...

Also, we’d have to go through me and Section before we’d be panicked to get you in net.

You’d have to find me some gear

Not sure on player side, but your old goalie pads sit in the youth gear room at the rink!

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

5/13/2021 1:16 am  #23

It's all coming together. With the Canada Line as our second line we're unstoppable.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

5/13/2021 9:00 am  #24

Steelman wrote:

It's all coming together. With the Canada Line as our second line we're unstoppable.

The Canadia Line sounds a lot more mystical in my eyes. We also have a goalie that’s a combination of Hasek and Hextall in net, so that adds some value on the back end.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)

5/13/2021 9:43 am  #25

Well, I only played youth hockey for a brief time in the year 2000 before I lost interest and quit after 3 games. I haven't played since. (I did play roller hockey with some neighborhood friends for a while in the late 1990s/early 2000s but that was a long time ago)

5/13/2021 11:02 am  #26

Steelman wrote:

The Canadia Line sounds a lot more mystical in my eyes. We also have a goalie that’s a combination of Hasek and Hextall in net, so that adds some value on the back end.

Do we have Bobby Clarke or a Tom Wilson to complement me and sportsfan? We can't do all the heavy dirty work by ourselves.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

5/13/2021 11:13 am  #27

I played deck hockey when I was 6 and though I cant ice skate, I used to roller skate a lot. Im also big and have no will to live so i make a perfect goalie

Last edited by master BDoof (CodeG) (5/13/2021 11:14 am)

Runs the highly unsuccessful PSC project featuring the Premier Soccer League and National Baseball Federation

5/13/2021 12:17 pm  #28

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

Steelman wrote:

Do we have Bobby Clarke or a Tom Wilson to complement me and sportsfan? We can't do all the heavy dirty work by ourselves.

I’d love to join you but as a 5’4” girl I don’t think I’d be much help. Not to mention I’m the ultimate pacifist when I step on the ice lmao

Owner of the AltHL's Alaska Auroras, AltLB's Kansas City Colts, AltFL's Kentucky Stallions,  AltCAA's University of Kansas City Cosmos (2001 Legacy Champions)

5/13/2021 12:36 pm  #29

Magical_Kittenz wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

I’d love to join you but as a 5’4” girl I don’t think I’d be much help. Not to mention I’m the ultimate pacifist when I step on the ice lmao

You on ice as a pacifist?! That is major cap!

5/13/2021 1:05 pm  #30

I guess I technically slot into the "Sniper" class, but mainly score as a result of offensive zone awareness and play reading, rather than the typical howitzer that Snipers are known for. Weakness would be capitalizing on chances, but I produce many of them a game. Play the numbers game on the ice. 1/5 is an awful ratio, but I usually can produce 5 to 8 shots a game. If we are going deeper, I might say I am a Phil Kessel archetype. 

Board footera