Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2021 10:40 pm  #651

Re: AltBA Design Thread

The Charlotte Flyers are proud to announce Charlotte basketball legend and former Charlotte Sting head coach Muggsy Bogues as our head coach. We believe he'll be able to lead the Flyers to great success.

3/23/2021 10:55 pm  #652

DIESEL CARD CO. NO. 188: CHARLES BARKLEY, 2003

Image Courtesy of the Hawaiian Sports and Athletics History Museum Archive, All Rights Reserved.

AHSylum Inmate

3/23/2021 10:58 pm  #653

ThisIsFine wrote:

Image Courtesy of the Hawaiian Sports and Athletics History Museum Archive, All Rights Reserved.

Alright, you might just start to change my mind, ThisIsFine. That actually looks good, I'm listening.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

3/23/2021 11:01 pm  #654

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

Alright, you might just start to change my mind, ThisIsFine. That actually looks good, I'm listening.

Exactly what does that mean?

AHSylum Inmate

3/23/2021 11:03 pm  #655

ThisIsFine wrote:

Osgiliath Guard wrote:

ThisIsFine wrote:

Exactly what does that mean?

An opinion can always be changed. Things like this where a brand looks good and be shown to work will always work on me.

CREATOR OF THE CANADIAN PREMIERE HOCKEY LEAGUE
OWNER of the OTTAWA GUARDIANS of the ALTHL

3/24/2021 1:15 am  #656

The Cyborgs announce that Becky Hammon will act as thei head coach moving forward. They also announce that the team will have their AltGL team located in Santa Barbara, CA. Brand details and Cyborgs Arena information are still pending.

3/24/2021 4:21 pm  #657

A los Albuquerque Invaders les gustarĂ­a anunciar una nueva marca para su equipo de la G-League, los Lagartos de Paso del Norte:

Si no habla español, haga clic aquí:

The Invaders' G-League team will be the Paso del Norte Lizards, or in Spanish, los Lagartos de Paso del Norte. The team will be based in El Paso, Texas, but will split home games between El Paso and Juárez, Chihuahua, hence the bilingual nature of the team. The team has four jerseys, two in English and two in Spanish, with the English-language patch on the maroon and gold jerseys and the Spanish-language patch on the white and turquoise jerseys. The striping pattern on the sides is meant to emulate the desert grassland whiptail, which is commonly found in the region. Each jersey also has a different identifier: "Lagartos" on the home, "Lizards" on the away, "Paso del Norte" on one alt, and "The Plex" on another, short for the Borderplex, the common English-language name for the region. (Once again, I have no idea if anyone actually calls it "the Plex," but I don't care.)

Last edited by ItDoesntMatter (3/24/2021 4:30 pm)

3/24/2021 5:31 pm  #658

3/24/2021 7:26 pm  #659

QCS wrote:

Crown Royal, Manitoba’s pride and joy. It’s great that you used the province’s most essential economic export as inspiration.  I’ll drink to that! (Can’t wait to see their “Green Apple” and “Vanilla” alts in the future)

3/24/2021 7:56 pm  #660

Thehealthiestscratch wrote:

Crown Royal, Manitoba’s pride and joy. It’s great that you used the province’s most essential economic export as inspiration. I’ll drink to that! (Can’t wait to see their “Green Apple” and “Vanilla” alts in the future)

Board footera