Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/16/2020 10:56 pm  #621

Re: AltFL Discussion Thread

There’s really no point in continuing with this, Dallas Bandits QB Nathan Peterman has won the Madden AltFL 21 cover vote with near universal support. As such, he will be the likeness on the game’s cover and promotional material. Unfortunately, he risks the “Madden Curse” and, even worse, will not be a candidate next year. Sorry guys.

Inmate and Official Riot Provoker of the AHSylum

10/16/2020 11:04 pm  #622

Gritty wrote:

The Brawlers are back home for the third straight week at the Wawa Coliseum.  With a front loaded home schedule the Brawlers are going to have to be on the road quite a bit down the stretch.  But for now they are going with the traditional Brawlin' Blue uniforms as they welcome the Scarecrows to town. n

Love that classic look!

3/15/2021 1:40 pm  #623

Probably will make a quick graphic for it, but I should say it just to get it out there. Thank you Drew Brees for your time in KC. You were a terrifying Scarecrow during your stay.

7/05/2022 6:53 pm  #624

For Immediate Release
Copperheads HQ 

The Tennessee Copperheads, reigning Alt Bowl champions and undisputed GOAT franchise, are for “sale”.

Signed
Mr. Sports F. Seven

Last edited by sportsfan7 (7/05/2022 6:54 pm)

7/05/2022 7:38 pm  #625

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 5, 2022

Abbotsford, BC, Canada - What follows is an official communique from Combat Baby, chairman of Bubba Sports and Entertainment:

"In order to better devote myself to my duties with the athletic department at Semiahmoo University, I have decided to sell all four of my extant Alt Sports franchises, including the Arizona Scorpions (AltFL), the Omaha Barnstormers (AltBA), the Saskatoon Shockers (AltHL), and the Vancouver Lumberjacks (AltLB).

Furthermore, I would like to let it be known that I have no plans to pursue the chairmanship of any AltPL club at this time.

To all those currently on the payroll of a BSE-owned team, including, but not limited to, Byron Leftwich (Scorpions head coach), Neal Pionk (Lumberjacks manager), Sarunas Marciulionis (Barnstormers head coach), Mike Bibby (Barnstormers assistant coach), Hayley Williams (Barnstormers spiritual advisor), whoever the members of the Shockers' coaching staff are, and all players under contract to BSE-owned teams: your employment status should not be affected by the fact that the teams you are under contract to will soon be changing ownership.

To Gritty and all other Alt Sports owners: I have nothing to say except, from the bottom of my heart, thank you, it's been a pleasure, and I wish you all nothing but the best.

To the loyal fans in Omaha, Phoenix, Saskatoon and Vancouver: hang in there, for I'm sure your beloved teams will soon be in far more capable hands than mine."

Last edited by dvdbubba27 (7/05/2022 8:07 pm)

Inmate of the AHSylum
Athletic Director, Semiahmoo University

Board footera