Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/04/2021 11:28 pm  #51

Re: The Bizarro NHL

Thank god we don’t have the Buffalo Zeppelins and Vancouver Creamery Kings in the IRL NHL. Aside from that, both teams look great, but I agree with FC MacBeth, Vancouver would be better if the cow head was shaped like a V.

3/05/2021 12:43 am  #52

The Zeppelins are weird but I love that color scheme and I think the whole identity works together.

So for Vancouver, wow there's a lot going on here. I don't mind the name. I actually like the logo in a vacuum, although the horns need some adjusting. They look kinda like an extra pair of ears. But the color scheme is a disaster with a black and silver logo and a maroon, cream, and white color scheme. None of that works together, imo. I'd simplify the color scheme to the cream and maroon with black accents. And then I think it could be a strong look for the league.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

3/06/2021 1:35 pm  #53

3/06/2021 2:48 pm  #54

Is there any history alternations here?

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

3/06/2021 5:11 pm  #55

Sevsdast wrote:

Is there any history alternations here?

Technically, all of them are history alterations.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

3/08/2021 7:09 pm  #56

I like the Ducks' logo a lot! 

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

3/09/2021 11:14 pm  #57

As a Islanders fan, I like the Ducks look, though Im not sure I would support the team since its called Long Island.

Owner of the Texas Jackalopes 
2008-2009 AltBA Champions

3/10/2021 10:18 am  #58

Back at it with the Calgary Tigers! 

Fun fact the Heritage Classic sweaters shown below pay homage to the former Calgary Tigers. 

With Calgary we are just about halfway through the league. Things will get a little funky moving forward. 

3/10/2021 11:51 am  #59

Very outstanding logo! Bengals vibes with the jerseys, i.e. the stripes on the sleeves. Overall, nothing bad here at all!

3/11/2021 7:36 pm  #60

Board footera