Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/24/2021 6:54 pm  #31

Re: The Bizarro NHL

Steel, I apologize ahead of time for the lack of a menacing mascot for the Steel City. But I tried hard to make them a sharp looking team. Today, we move to western PA to meet up with Mario Lemieux, Jaromir Jagr, Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh....Golden Triangles? 

2/24/2021 7:51 pm  #32

Interesting, I feel like “Golden Triangles” would fit more as a Baseball team but I’m not the creator of this. That aside, I do like the logo and unis

2/24/2021 9:09 pm  #33

Rugrat wrote:

Interesting, I feel like “Golden Triangles” would fit more as a Baseball team but I’m not the creator of this. That aside, I do like the logo and unis

Yeah unfortunately the Triangles was only a suggested name for the Penguins not the Pirates. I choose the names only from historical records that I can find. Triangles is definitely not the more 'tough' name in the world. And as a Flyers...I mean Raiders fan I had to give it them a bit. 

2/24/2021 9:16 pm  #34

Those are very nice jerseys. Can't wait to see what you do with my Kings!

2/24/2021 10:29 pm  #35

I actually don't hate it! Ha.

I like the jerseys a lot. I kinda want to see a version with the logo treated like you did the numbers. But otherwise I think it works well for your series.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

2/26/2021 6:30 pm  #36

This one is a little strange so you have to follow the thread. But here are the Dallas Barons! 

Naturally I didn't switch the logo section! The logo is derived from cleveland's old logo. 

Last edited by Gritty (2/26/2021 6:30 pm)

2/26/2021 6:59 pm  #37

I actually like this one a lot! Dallas is known for oil, and Barons are the ones who make a profit from them. The logo looks like the old AHL Barons logo, overall great.

2/27/2021 4:32 pm  #38

St. Louis made the Stanley Cup Finals each of their first three seasons. They didn't win it however until 2019. 

2/27/2021 4:49 pm  #39

Great job with St Louis! Did not know about some of those Rockets being built in St Louis! Good job with the logo, as well. The colors remind of the ‘90s Blues.

2/28/2021 6:50 pm  #40

Dallas is interesting. Not what I expected for them but I think it works. Kinda reminds me of Mr. Peanut and Monopoly Man.

St. Louis looks amazing. I really love what you did with it. Best one so far.

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

Board footera