Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2021 6:47 pm  #11

Re: The Bizarro NHL

Next up! The Detroit Falcons! 

2/18/2021 6:48 pm  #12

Looks amazing. Kind of boring but I like that with older teams.

2/18/2021 6:56 pm  #13

Yeah the older teams have to be boring. I like think of boring as classic

2/18/2021 8:51 pm  #14

I really wish both teams used all the colors in their palette. I get why you did what you did with Detroit, but I feel like adding green as a prominent color for Chicago would really emphasize misdirection and embrace the purpose of the "Bizzaro" theme.

2/18/2021 10:14 pm  #15

Is this gonna be a completely different history, or what will it be? From the real life, as usual.

Last edited by Sevsdast (2/18/2021 10:15 pm)

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

2/18/2021 10:19 pm  #16

I'm in love with the classic feel of the uniforms, definitely feels like one of the original teams. Can't say I feel the same way about the logo though. It's a touch too modern and simple. Not a bad logo but doesn't fit the feel of the team. I think something similar to the St. Louis Eagles logo is a more fitting logo.

2/19/2021 7:08 pm  #17

The Boston Browns! The owner originally wanted the Brownies. But someone talked him out of it. Luckily they did...

2/20/2021 1:10 pm  #18

Not much to see here, just a classic looking squad from top to bottom. 

2/20/2021 7:36 pm  #19

To finish up the American Original Six teams we have the New York Americans. Tomorrow I'll post both Bizarro Toronto and Montreal to wrap up the Original Six. Also it was hard not to go even more star crazy - I dialed back the craziness of the original jerseys to be a little more muted. Still they are bright and colorful uniforms for the Amerks. 

Also for those of you who are looking for Chicago changes. They are coming. I am just focusing on rolling out these first. I am thinking green may take a step up but debating considering green wasn't widely used in sports at the time (as strange as that sounds). 

2/21/2021 3:21 pm  #20

Finishing up the Original Six with Montreal and Toronto. 

Next up is are the six expansion teams of 1967. 

That's the Flyers, Penguins, Golden Seals, North Stars, Sabres and St. Louis Blues. 

Board footera