Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?



1/08/2021 4:46 pm  #2221


Re: Minnesota Amateur Hockey League

1982 Kellogg Cup Playoff Trees

https://i.imgur.com/qkrEIwL.png
https://i.imgur.com/zSH3yjk.png
https://i.imgur.com/LPvWqOq.png

 

1/09/2021 2:00 am  #2222


Re: Minnesota Amateur Hockey League

So now we are in 1982, right?

I wonder which theatres in Minneapolis and St. Paul showed ET: The Extra Terrestrial. I have a feeling Universal will likely buy ad time for really cheap during any MAHL games shown on WTCN, KARE or whomever is the MAHL's TV partner.

Other trailers to look out for during Kellogg Cup intermission would be for Wrath of Khan from Paramount or Disney's TRON.

 

1/09/2021 12:53 pm  #2223


Re: Minnesota Amateur Hockey League

S30, do you still do sigs? If so, I would like to have one with Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, New Ulm, St. Cloud Bearcats, Winona and Little Canada.


For the love of Canada!
https://i.imgur.com/9n6xbg2.pnghttps://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JIMB21Mh6ng/XoKPw1cSRgI/AAAAAAAAAw0/Z0KOX5DKNcggEmhfw5col1u3uWb5W8QUQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/Montreal%2BRouge%2B-%2B1951-01-01.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/hSSuBgk.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/iOl9sll.png

 
 

1/09/2021 2:58 pm  #2224


Re: Minnesota Amateur Hockey League

Are this year's playoffs single elimination, best of three, best of five or best of seven?

 

1/09/2021 3:56 pm  #2225


Re: Minnesota Amateur Hockey League

NeoPrankster wrote:

Are this year's playoffs single elimination, best of three, best of five or best of seven?

Not Section30, but the playoffs are single elimination, and have been since 1957.


https://i.imgur.com/6uuYSzH.png
 

1/11/2021 4:47 pm  #2226


Re: Minnesota Amateur Hockey League

Kingsfan11 wrote:

S30, do you still do sigs? If so, I would like to have one with Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, New Ulm, St. Cloud Bearcats, Winona and Little Canada.

Here you go!

https://i.imgur.com/9n6xbg2.png


NeoPrankster wrote:

Are this year's playoffs single elimination, best of three, best of five or best of seven?

As Bubba mentioned already, the MAHL playoffs have been single elimination for quite some time now, and honestly I don't see them ever going back to series with how much the playoffs have expanded and continue to expand8.5.5

     Thread Starter
 

1/12/2021 12:42 am  #2227


Re: Minnesota Amateur Hockey League

Section30 wrote:

Kingsfan11 wrote:

S30, do you still do sigs? If so, I would like to have one with Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, New Ulm, St. Cloud Bearcats, Winona, and Little Canada.

Here you go!
https://i.imgur.com/9n6xbg2.png

Could you make one with St. Peter, Stillwater, and New Ulm in it? Please?


https://i.imgur.com/EbgbzYK.png https://i.imgur.com/HGN5MTE.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/XwicmMI.png
(Fomerly) Owner of the Quebec Owls of the AtlHL
 

Board footera

 

Powered by Boardhost. Create a Free Forum