Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/11/2021 10:08 pm  #1

Introducing the AHSylum: the official Discord server of AHS

Hey y'all!

We have a fun announcement today that we're launching the official Discord server of AHS, known as the AHSylum.

The server was originally founded by our board member ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth as a place for playing Among Us, however it quickly grew with other board members and turned into a place to lounge, hangout, play videos games, play board games, stream content creation, and talk all the nerd and sports stuff. Edgeworth offered to help integrate the server more fully into our community and we thought it would be a great idea. Our Admin/Mod team is now providing moderator oversight to the server.

We have drafted a modified set of rules that apply only to the Discord server. The server allows for more "Nighttime TV" type of content and discussion. Please give them a read. If a user consistently breaks the rules or causes problems they will be removed from the Discord server.

Our desire is that the AHSylum Discord server will be a fun addition and extension of our forums. This is not a replacement of the boards but rather a more informal place to hang out if you wish while still aiming for high-quality content on these boards. Joining the Discord server is certainly not required but is now available as a place to hang!

The AHSylum is a lot of fun and definitely pretty crazy at times. There are inside jokes upon inside jokes. Me and Dan O'Mac are the old dudes who are always lost. But it's always entertaining!

How to join the AHSylum Discord Server:

Please PM Edgeworth for a link to join the server. You may also PM myself or Section30

If y'all have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out. Looking forward to seeing y'all there!

Help us design a logo for the AHSylum:

We are also looking for a logo to represent the craziness of the "AHSylum" for Discord. We are opening up a contest to design it. Please PM me with your submissions and we will announce the winner in a couple of weeks.

Cheers!
Steel

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

1/11/2021 10:23 pm  #2

Re: Introducing the AHSylum: the official Discord server of AHS

Hello there. I am a regular inmate at the AHSylum. Great place, better jokes. Already submitted a logo. Join us. Voluntary insanity is the best insanity.

1/11/2021 10:23 pm  #3

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1/11/2021 10:23 pm  #4

yoooooo it's litttttt fammmmmmm

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

1/11/2021 10:24 pm  #5

quan cityy swaum

edit: yep, that's a low quality post

Last edited by QCS (1/11/2021 10:26 pm)

1/11/2021 10:24 pm  #6

Yup, that's a pepper

edit: This is all out of love Steelman

Last edited by Wallflower (1/11/2021 10:27 pm)

1/11/2021 10:24 pm  #7

As an inmate of the AHSylum, please join! It’s a great place to get to know people outside of what they post on the boards! Also we have too many jokes 😂

Owner of the AltHL's Alaska Auroras, AltLB's Kansas City Colts, AltFL's Kentucky Stallions,  AltCAA's University of Kansas City Cosmos (2001 Legacy Champions)

1/11/2021 10:24 pm  #8

I’ve created something that can’t be replicated. I’ve created a monster, and I flipping love it. We have straitjackets on the left, appetizers on the right, and an open bar in the back.

Last edited by ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth (1/11/2021 10:25 pm)

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

1/11/2021 10:25 pm  #9

JamHeronArk wrote:

Hello there. I am a regular inmate at the AHSylum. Great place, better jokes. Already submitted a logo. Join us. Voluntary insanity is the best insanity.

I've been absorbed by the other inmates and I'm beyond help. Besides that, it's already a pretty good time!

Founder of the EFL and the AFL

1/11/2021 10:26 pm  #10

DireBear wrote:

JamHeronArk wrote:

I've been absorbed by the other inmates and I'm beyond help. Besides that, it's already a pretty good time!

monch

[url=ahsports.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=23]National Dashball League[/url] || [url=boards.sportslogos.net/topic/119263-r/]US Quadball Redesign[/url]

Board footera