Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/25/2020 3:31 am  #1

You Filthy Animals!

Merry Christmas, you filthy animals! And a happy new year!

I just wanted to say I'm personally very grateful for this board and community and I appreciate every one of you. In a year that has sucked on so many levels, this community has been a constant source of peace and comfort during difficult times, both globally and personally. Quite a few great relationships have developed as our community has grown and it's such a wonderful thing to see. It's a blessing to be part of this little slice of the internet.

I sincerely hope y'all can enjoy these holidays as best as you can and that we as people can embrace a new year as we soldier through unprecedented times. Meanwhile, I always know I can count on a bunch of fictional sports writers, designers and readers no matter what is happening around me. Every post and comment and interaction matters. Every piece of encouragement or acknowledgement or critique matters. Even in a community where I don't know many of your real names (and it would feel weird to call any of you by something other than your web handle) the support and camaraderie I've felt and seen here has been exceptional.

For that, I'm incredibly grateful.

Cheers to all of our favorite fictional sports teams!

Steel

AHS Admin. Creator of the THLPUCHWHA: Redux and Retroliga.

12/25/2020 9:06 am  #2

Re: You Filthy Animals!

We all are here with ya Steel! Merry Christmas you animals!

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

12/25/2020 5:26 pm  #3

Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year everyone! Happy thoughts to all!

12/26/2020 4:04 am  #4

Bah Humbug to you, sir.

Board footera