Alternate History Sports

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/01/2020 9:11 pm  #1

I need to contact Versas!

I would like to continue the AFA, but I need permission from him first. Can anyone send me a way to contact him?

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

12/01/2020 9:51 pm  #2

Re: I need to contact Versas!

I'm going to be the one to put the kibosh on this. Veras' AFA is probably one of the biggest reasons, this site exists at all and no offense to you, we're going to be patient with his pace.

12/01/2020 9:55 pm  #3

Completely understandable.

Owner of the Indiana Cardinals (2005 AltBA Champions) the owner of the Memphis Kings, and new owner of the Milwaukee Mallards! #HoosierBirds #KingUp #QuackQuack

12/02/2020 10:47 am  #4

I admire your dedication to it, but let’s leave the AFA to the man himself. Veras is a demigod in our realm, and his work needs to be exclusively his.

Now if you wanted to make a project that’s like his but is completely unrelated in story and design, that would be more than likely acceptable. As long as it’s inspired by his project instead of being his project, it would be a better scenario. He is on the site here as well, I believe.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

12/02/2020 11:11 am  #5

The reason why I want to carry the legacy is because he is no longer working on this project, I want to help the legacy of this project be right here as well.

Last edited by Sevsdast (12/02/2020 11:11 am)

12/02/2020 11:17 am  #6

Sevsdast wrote:

The reason why I want to carry the legacy is because he is no longer working on this project, I want to help the legacy of this project be right here as well.

I love(d) the show Scrubs. The original run ended, and it ended beautifully. Then it was changed and continued, and terrible. I'd rather something go away too soon than continue without the same "feel" to it.

2x Alt Champion :: AltLB Champion Oklahoma City Bison - 2022 :: AltFL Champion New York Emperors - 2022

12/02/2020 11:24 am  #7

Sevsdast wrote:

I think in his thread here he was taking a break, he took long breaks on the mothership as well. Remember that on his topic here, he clearly stated he was bringing it back, but going further back at the same time. Instead of starting in the AFA, he was gonna start in the regional leagues. Honoring a project like his and asking him for tips and advice is encouraged, taking it over however, especially one that basically created this website and community, is a bit too much.

Charlotte Racers (2016 AltHL Champions) St. Louis Explorers (2000 & 2011 AltBowl Champions) Minnesota Giants (2000, 2004, 2006 & 2014 AltBA Champions)
"The prosecution is ready, Your Honor. That is a pepper, of course."

12/02/2020 12:05 pm  #8

ProsecutorMilesEdgeworth wrote:

Sevsdast wrote:

I think in his thread here he was taking a break, he took long breaks on the mothership as well. Remember that on his topic here, he clearly stated he was bringing it back, but going further back at the same time. Instead of starting in the AFA, he was gonna start in the regional leagues. Honoring a project like his and asking him for tips and advice is encouraged, taking it over however, especially one that basically created this website and community, is a bit too much.

I understand. It is a bit much anyway. I really hope that he returns the AFA stronger than ever.

Board footera